part three. why papyrus

Papyrus woke up. And looks at Nessy. " I love you Nessy. But I can't tell you " Say Papyrus. And go out bed. And make dinner for Nessy and himself. And wait for him. " Morning Bro " Say Sans who walk to him " morning brother. Did you sleep well? " Ask Papyrus.  " Yes I did  " Say Sans " same brother " Say Papyrus " morning bonsey " Say Nessy who walk to them " Morning beautiful " Say Sans.: shut the fuck up:was Papyrus thinking. " morning extremely beautiful woman " Say Papyrus. " hehe. Compliments " Say Nessy. And smile. " so what are you gonna do Nessy? " Ask Sans " I don't know really. " say Nessy " well you and I can be walking around until you know it? " Ask Papyrus " Sure " Say Nessy " Or you want to train with me? " Ask Sans " you train? " Say Nessy " yeah. You know what I show you last time_line " Say Sans " oh I know. Don't talk about it. When your brother is with you " Say Nessy. " What do you mean? " Ask Papyrus " nothing " Say Nessy " okey. Well. Let's go walking Nessy. Sans can clean up the mass " Say Papyrus. And Nessy looks at him. " okey " Say Nessy. And go with Papyrus. And close the door behind them. " Hehe. I know you love her. And I'll let you see her true from. A genocidal maniac. Even now you always kill humans " Say Sans. And go to his own way.

✘Time skip✘

So Papyrus walk around with  Nessy. " So Nessy. How about we do something cool. " Ask Papyrus. " Something cool. Like what??? " Ask Nessy " maybe we can go to the ruines? " Ask Nessy " It's up to you Nessy " Say Papyrus. " okey thanks. " Say Nessy  " anytime I do everything for you Nessy. And I'll keep supporting you. " Say Papyrus " Why  I'm horrible thing " Say Nessy  " No you are FUCKING NOT!! " Say Papyrus " why? And did you just swear?? " Ask Nessy " Yes . And it's because " Say Papyrus. Then His brother comes to them " Nessy can you come with me " Say Sans. " one minute okey papy and I wanted to go the ruines " Say Nessy. " just one minute please " Say Sans. " fine. Papy. Please wait. " Say Nessy. " sure........ " Say Papyrus. Then they walk to a place alone " so what the fuck are you acting like this sans? " Say Nessy. " it's because you been... Gone like four days . I'm making worried about you. " Say Sans. " It's because I'm the animal. " Say Nessy " What do you mean? " Ask Sans " I kill people. Not monster just... People. " Say Nessy and looks down " It's okey Nessy. I know you kill humans. For their blood. And I know you don't want that *chara * take over you again. " Say Sans. And grap her cheek " yes. Even tho I can't take it no more. To be bad. " Say Nessy " so you are telling me that you want to go Genocidal again " Say Sans. " I think. I hate the this time-line. And no one is worried about me. So what ever. I can't stand it. You been acting weird. And papyrus. Well. He's....I can't tell. " Say Nessy " Do you like him? " Ask Sans " no..... Kinda..... Yes.... I... Guess " Say Nessy. And become red. " Then Tell it him. Or I'll do something more weird " Say Sans " Like what. I defeated you. In the genocide. So you don't scare me " Say Nessy. " oh and I don't mean. To scare you. Just only know how I feel about the idea. " Say Sans. And Grap her face. And kisses her. So Nessy Become angry. And Smacked his skull " Don't ever kiss me. You belong to my sibling.!. And I to someone else! " Say Nessy. " Nessy? " Ask Papyrus " Papy it's not what It looks like " Say Nessy. " why did you smacked my brother on his skull? " Ask Papyrus " He kissed me. And I don't want that !" Say Nessy " it's because you CHARA! " Say Sans . And he Shows his glowing eye " Who is Chara? And What the Fuck is happened here god damn it! " Say Papyrus. And looks afraid " I'll need to go. " Say Nessy. And Punch Sans one more Time but very careful. Because he as 30 hp. Because in a other timeline. HE KILLED HER. AGAIN AND AGAIN. So he gain More Hp. And Nessy become more and more evil. So long time ago. IT. The genocide route was started. But Nessy. Open her red eye's. But anyway. Let's get back to the story. So Papyrus look at his little thicc Brother. And said " What did you just do Sans. You FUCKING know that I love Nessy more than everyone else. So why sans!? " Say Papyrus. " I kissed her. And try to show you the real Nessy. An Genocidal maniac! " Say Sans " and? I DON'T CARE. AS LONG I'M WITH HER. MY NIGHTCAT! " Scream Papyrus. And Sans looks at him " Paps. Why are you so mad. ? And why are you Screaming at me? " Say Sans " Because I cannot believe that you kissed her.!. The only woman I love! " Say Papyrus. And his eyes glow Orange. " I'm sorry. But I want to show you how Nessy realy are" Say Sans. " I don't care. As long I have her love or what ever  " Say Papyrus. " paps you are obsessed with her!. SNAP OUT of it !!" Say Sans. And smacked papyrus's skull at least he try. Because Papyrus grap his arm. And looks at his brother. " I won't. Let YOU. Break my love / obsession. I DO WHAT I WANT! " Say Papyrus. And creepy lookd at his little big bro . And go. And leave his brother behind. " he loves her that bad . Huh. Hahaha. I'll show how she really is " Say Sans. And teleport somewhere.

✘Time skip✘

" Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
............
This new debotury signals me to call
I'm contemplating, do I waste my breath?
For I have sanctuary savored for a cause
But you bite back and I hold back
Just strike and you will see
.......
I’m running into obligations, over-complications
You're wasting my time
Filling up an aggravation
Now I can't stand by you
There's another correlation from an observation
You take away my home
A place that I had known
And flip it all around
.......
Now I need to breathe
My God, let me breathe
......
Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
Unless you want to hear me roar
I suggest you step back
Underestimate the size of this cannibal
I hold no bearings or chains
Your blood, sweat, and tears will be all that remains
I'm the animal
.....
You can't sway from me
I'll form a colony
You can't sway from me
I'll form a colony.
........
Your whole economy fueled by misery
I pose the question: is it worth my time?
For in this masquerade, I'm filled by your dismay
But I'll bite back, I won't hold back
I'll take you to decay
......
Give another vindication
And determination will feast their own eyes
From a solidification
That your blood will be mine
Desolate improvisation, given absolution
No method to my fight
I fight for what is right
And flip it all around
.........
Now I need to breathe
My God, let me breathe!
.......
Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
Unless you want to hear me roar
I suggest you step back
Underestimate the size of this cannibal
I hold no bearings or chains
Your blood, sweat, and tears will be all that remains
I'm the animal
...........
Oh my God... What have you done?
Never gonna be the psycho you want me to be
I want you to see what I am to thee
You take the claw from the four-legged creature in me
Your blood's my victory
I'm the echo in the darkest forest
I am the weakness to your pitchforks and torches
You took me way too far
I don't hold the scars
After I'm done you'll wanna put me behind the strongest stone-cold bars
.........
Now I need to breathe
My God, let me breathe!
..........
Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
Unless you want to hear me roar
I suggest you step back
Underestimate the size of this cannibal
I hold no bearings or chains
Your blood, sweat, and tears will be all that remains
I'm the animal
............
Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
You can't sway from me
I'll form a colony
Look inside my eyes
I am the animal
I'll form a colony
I'm the animal" Song Nessy. And cry a little. " what kind of song is that? " Ask an long creature. " well. It's called I'm the animal. By an uperworld siger. Gaster but what are you doing here? " Ask Nessy. " just want to know how are my son's. And favorite cat like vampire " Say Gaster. " you see papyrus is overprotective me. And Sans. Is trying to make me genocidal again. Even though I almost try it. But.. I.. Need to calm myself down. " Say Nessy. And looks at Gaster " I know kynessa. But I think Sans doesn't want that his brother to be in love with a genocidal maniac. " Say Gaster " what do you mean? Love.? GASTER?! " Say Nessy. But then Gaster already leave. " fine... I need to say I'm sorry to... Sans. Even he needs to say sorry " Say Nessy. And go to Sans. So she walks to his home. " sans? " Ask Nessy. " yeah?? " Ask Sans. " I'm sorry sans. For what I did. " Say Nessy " it's okey but promise me one more thing please. " Say Sans " what then? " Ask Nessy " don't hurt papyrus  please! " Said sans. As his eye's glow. " I promise. I won't. " Say Nessy. " and I'm sorry for the kiss. I just want want to make you angry. And go genocidal. But you keep your promise " Say Sans ." Yes I did. " Say Nessy. " but what happened last genocide round? " Ask Sans " well you know everything so " Say Nessy. " No I didn't. I just wait until. You kill him again " Say Sans. Then Nessy cry. "I really want to kill him. But.... After my sixth genocide. I become more attached to Papyrus. How sweet and cute he is. And that I'm happy how you all love me before the first genocide.! " Say Nessy. " I see. Well. Let's forget what's wrong to-day and started an new day or start " Say Sans " good idea. But sans please. Don't tell him. Will you " Say Nessy " I promise I won't " Say Sans. " Good " Say Nessy. And hug him. " so I need to see Papyrus again. To say I'm sorry " Say Sans. And teleport to His brother Papyrus. " okey just leave me. " Say Nessy. And go to grillbillys.

✘Time skip✘

So Sans saw papyrus alone." Papyrus?! " Say Sans. And Papyrus Make a bone Cage around Sans. And looks at His brother. Then A Monster walks to them. " so si Papyrus. Whata do youo whattn to talke to meme " Say A monster. " Oh it's that you been looking at My Nessy. And I don't like that! " Say Papyrus. And go to the monster. And grap his Arm. " Heyo Papddy. Whada youo dowo " Say The monster. " Kill you Memes " Say Papyrus. And stabbed him. Until he's dead. And turned into dust. Then Papyrus looks at Sans. And smile just a creepy smile. " Nyeh heh heh " Say papyrus. And walk away. Then The bone Cage disappear. " why papyrus?! " Say Sans.

Hey there it's was fun to make this chapter. seee you in the next chapter. DIKKE DOEI.😚