part four i scratch your name in my bones.

So after Sans saw his brother killed someone. Called meme. He goes to Nessy to tell him the true behind the kindness smile." WHY PAPS WHY!" Say Sans. And then He saw his brother and Nessy " heya folks " Say Sans. " Hey Sansy pants how are you " Say Nessy " I'm fine " Say Sans. " I'm good too brother. " Say Papyrus. And smile " So Paps do you want to do some puzzles? " Ask Sans. Try to get his brother. " Nah. I want to do stuff with Nessy. " Say Papyrus " What you always ask me. If I want to play a puzzle. And now I'm want to play a puzzle. And now you don't know want to. Whats wrong? " Ask Sans. " let me be Sans. " Say Paperus. And walk away. " Papyrus? " Ask Nessy. " just let me before I do something... Bad " Say Papyrus. And run away. " We need to stop him. " Say Sans. " why? " Ask Nessy. " he's... Gonna kill everyone. " Say Sans. " What . Are you joking " Say Nessy. And walk away. " Why won't no one believe me? " Ask Sans to himself. And try to catch up with them. In the mean time Nessy is singing a song again. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the truth hurts even more!
As we travel through lands from immortal hands, we unveil the darkest galore!
Now we're fighting even more!
No mercy for the lore!
Will we stay alive inside from this path of genocide!?
...........
Fear not dear young child, You will not be alone
Your heart will be stronger than stone!
...........
Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
............
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care, and lose none from the scars that we make
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!
...........
Your path turned to darkness the moment you struck down your hands on the ones
Who need mercy!
In the time it had taken to realize
Everything stood by your side is so weary!
.............
Choose your path and run down, FROM EVERYTHING!
Slay your beasts with your crown, YOU'RE MELTING!
Create the destruction, DESTRUCTION!
Take it all down, SHOW YOUR DEVOTION!
...........
Fear not dear young child, You will not be alone
Your heart will be stronger than stone!
............
Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
............
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care, and lose none from the scars that we make
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!
.........
WAR!
RIGHT NOW!
......
Hey! Hey! Come back here, I'm not done with you!
Hey! Hey! Stay right there, there's dying left to do!
Hey! Hey! Come back here, I'm not done with you!
Hey! Hey! Stay right there, your torture is overdue!
.........
Soon all that's left is the final frontier in sight...
.......
Though we came from nowhere, we arrive by the hands of despair!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
Through the fog and the fire, we collide by our biggest desires!
GENOCIDE! GENOCIDE!
.........
Though this journey may seem like an endless crevasse
We gain points for care, and lose none from the scars that we make!
Throughout this path of GENOCIDE!
.....
YEAH!" Sing Nessy. And smile. And then a long person appear. " Hello kynessa. " Say He. " Gaster. Now you need to stay. Please.." Say Nessy " sure. But what's happening? " Sans and I make up. And Papyrus is not like his normal Papy. Oh gaster. I'm so afraid that I becomes genocidal again. At first I want to. But not anymore. Because I love Papyrus. And the last genocide he.. " Say Nessy. Then Papyrus walk to her " hello dad. Good to see you ghost. Again. Nyeh heh heh " Say Papyrus. " Papyrus we need to talk . And how in the underground can you see me?" Say Gaster. " we are family. And why. I didn't do shit " Say papyrus. " Papyrus! You kill monsters and swear. You have change sins you like love so much " Say Gaster " and I she give me the power to show how bad and strong I'm. She makes me happy. And even know she doesn't know it. And that's okey tho. Nyeh heh heh. And i don't care about kindness no more. But anyway. I need to go Nyeh heh heh" Say Papyrus and walk away " whats just happened? " Ask Nessy. And looks at Gaster " I don't know Nessy. But it's has something to do with you " Say gaster. " what do you mean? " Say Nessy. " are you need glasses? Or is your blue fur in you're red eye's? " Ask Gaster. " what?! " Say Nessy" Paperus like you. He's obsessed with you. And more. " Say Gaster " how? Why I'm a freak. I drink blood and kill over thousands. Humans and monster's. " Say Nessy. Then Sans walk to them. " Nessy how are you talking with!? " Ask Sans. " G. What you don't see him. " Say Nessy. " see who " Ask Sans. " nevermind." say Nessy. Then Sans looks her. "We need to go Papyrus. Before he killes everyone." say Sans. " What.???" Ask Nessy. " you hear what I said. PAPYRUS IS THE NEW KILLER IN THE UNDERGROUND. " Say Sans. " suuure you cannot prove that " Say Nessy " Well. How do you explain the disappearance in the underground?!" Say Sans. And looks extremely worried. " you have a point. And Gaster told me that Papyrus. Is killing monster's. And that hes obsessed with me... Oh it's all my fault. Since the five bullies. And I stand up for him. Oh god. He love's me. YES. I mean oh no. " Say Nessy. Crying. " why no?! " Say Sans " I'm a monster. I drink blood. At first I want to kill monster. But I've become the obsession for the obsessed. And he's an kill. Like a YANDERE " Say Nessy. " he said that. And I saw that he killed meme. And after dead memes. He looks at me. And did a creepy smile. " Say Sans " That's creepy. " Say Nessy. " Yeah. And now he's looking for more monsters to kill...... And he's even the kindness. " Say Sans crying. " sans.. You.. You. Can cry.??? " Say Nessy. " yeah. I cry every night. Because. I really like frisk. And even frisk are determined to save everyone. And I... I.. Really think I want to purpose to frisk. And I'm afraid of paps. Because what if he killed everyone." Say Sans. " we need to go Papyrus right now " Say Nessy. And Sans teleport them to Papyrus. " papyrus. We need to talk. " say Nessy. " Why! " Say Papyrus. " you are killing monster. " Say Sans. " So I love the way I'm. !" say Papyrus. And walk around his home. " But who are or whats your reason to kill al those monsters? " Ask Sans. " it's because I want to! " Say Papyrus. " but why. " Say Nessy. " Because. I can't stop. So Don't stop me Nessy. I'm doing this for her. " Say Papyrus. And knocked Sans out and Nessy.