The day you talk will be the day I leave you alone

Chapter one
The day you talk will be the day I leave you alone forever

I'm empty inside yeah I'm empty inside and I don't wanna live but I don't wanna die.

Olivia O'Brien

"Hey baby girl you gotta wake up, you'll be late for school" my papa whispered to me.

I groaned

I grabbed my white board next to me and started to write.

Can't I just stay home today

He fixed his glasses as he read it, then he shook his head.

"No rain you've already missed this whole week it's time for you to go back, I'm sure those kids will leave you alone" he

I shook my head and ran towards the bathroom slaming the door behind me.

They will never leave me alone.

I slowly slipped out of my clothes and hissed in pain as I moved my arm.

I slowly walked over to the mirror and examined myself.

I had bruises all over my arms and stomach

I could barely move with pain shooting up from my body.

It's okay love don't give up mate will come for us soon.

I shook my head repeatedly

I'm losing my fucking mind, now I'm hearing voices.

And what the hell is a mate?

Letting the thought leave my mind I slipped into the shower and washed up.

"Rain it's been thirty minutes get out of the shower" dad called from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes but got out if the shower anyway.

Once I knew he was gone I limped towards my closet and threw my towel in the hamper and grabbed my big baggy sweatshirt and some sweat pants.

I put my long black hair into a ponytail and threw my hood over my head.

I walked down the stairs to where my dad was seated having his morning coffee.

"Baby girl can you believe this n word" he said pointing at the news paper.

I shrugged

My dad never liked saying the n word, he says it's a nasty word which I've never understood, and he also says just because we're black doesn't mean we have to say it all the time.

I grabbed my camera from the kitchen table gave my dad a kiss and headed out the door.

I think my dad having me with a white girl fucked up his mind.

Before I started walking I grabbed my headphones and put them in my ear turning them up to full volume.

I really hope they leave me alone today.

The little hope I did have was gone in a instant.

David came and pushed me on the ground.

"Hey mutt how did you sleep last night, did you dream about me" he smirked

Instead of replying I slowly got off the ground and tried to stand up.

"Did I say you could get up" he hissed while kicking me in my stomach.

I cried out in pain.

Please stopped I mouthed to him.

His eyes turned cold