🌙Request Page🌹

Here you can request champions you'd like to seduce!

☆RIGHT NOW THE REQUESTS ARE CLOSED☆

Keep in mind that we have the ability to deny any requests we are uncomfortable about doing.

We won't be writing for some champions for obvious reasons, if you don't like that we sincerely apologize.

We WILL NOT write for monsters, they're scary and we will cry. Always.

We can write for certain skins too, like the alternate universe skins.

For example, Odyssey Kayn, Nightbringer Aphelios, Star Guardian Ezreal, or maybe even True Damage Ekko.

If you feel uncomfortable about requesting on the book, even though you shouldn't because we love talking to you guys, feel free to message us.

We will also be using pictures for most likely all of the oneshots, if the pictures aren't ours we will put where we found it.

For example, if Genie finds a cute picture on Tumblr she'll get the name of the artist.

Or if Adiris finds a beautiful picture on Pinterest or Google he'll try to see if he can find the artist, if not he'll put where he found it.

If you notice us use a photo and we don't know where it came from, tell us! We love the help and would love to give full credit to the actual artists.

And if you are an artist and want us to use your pictures/ if you don't want us to use your pictures tell us! We mean no ill intent in using the pictures, we just really like them!

🌹Adiris <3
🌙Genie ;3

If you want to give us some feedback please send us messages, even if you just want to talk about your days, we love to talk to you guys!

Seriously we're lonely and looking for friends, please notice us.

Keep the comments nice and enjoy the book!!<3