🌙Aphelios x Female Reader

*Picture found on Tumblr. By the user Yeorin, everyone should go check them out, their drawings are beautiful.

🌙Genie ;3

Warnings: None|SFW

Background: The reader, an adventurer attempting to scale Mount Targon in the name of her late mother, finds herself in a bit of a pickle when she is chased by Solari for reasons unknown to her, and meets an unlikely duo.

Word count: 1248 words

>Third Person

>Female Reader
>Alune in italics
>Aphelios in between *

~An Adventure of a Lifetime~

"Oh!"

The slippery slope that Y/n is relying on is very much against her every move.

As she moves ever closer to the Peak of Mount Targon, she begins to recall all that told her off for having such an ambitious journey.

"If only you could see me now mother, you would hopefully be so proud."

Y/n a small town girl, from the city of Piltover had a long path ahead of her, and with how high she is she'd say a steep path behind her too.

She's come a long way, because of her late mother's tales of her adventures.

She remembers getting ready for bed in her small bed, right in the corner of the small one bedroom house, as her mother took out a journal full of lively pictures from her own journey.

Y/n remembers the long looks her mother would have, as she stroked the page with a picture of Mount Targon, the only thing that bested her mother.

Her mother had fallen ill during the climb, forcing her to fall back and never to finish her climb to the top.

And so,

Every rock Y/n sliped on, every snowflake that landed on her cold skin, her mother's Erbok woven sweater underneath her jacket, and the memories of such good times gave the woman the push she needed to reach the Peak.

And finally, there wasn't anything else to climb. The sky, and all its glory stands there, infront of her, moving on as if it had a mind of its own.

"Ma! Look we finally made it!"

Reaching into her many layers, the woman reveals a necklace, that she raises to the sky as far as her neck would allow.

Opening the locket to reveal a picture of her mother on one side, and on the other the very same ladies name, Auroretta.

"It's so beauti- woah!"

As the womans exclaims fell silent the earth opened up to produce a light so bright it blinded the girl for a moment, before shooting up to meet the sky in a content hug.

"Ma? Are you seeing this, I sure hope you are!"

Taking out her Piltoverian camera, the women takes a picture of the once in a lifetime moment.