The Petal Reaper

The Grim Reaper...

Known to come right before or when a person is faced with death. It escorts those souls to the afterlife, but... I once saw a post about it from I believe Tumblr stating something around like - 'The Grim Reaper is good! It escorts you and keeps you company while you cope with being death!'. This is not true.

The Grim Reaper is named this way for a reason. It's unwanted. It invoked FEAR into those it escorts, making them feel dreadful and perhaps... grim.

Many people believe in the post and I can see why. To those who haven't  heard of Psychopomps (Basically the Grim Reaper, but it takes the form of someone or something you cherish to make you feel comforted), they are set to believe this.

This came from a little bit of research. It really wasn't that hard to find at all! No deep, deep digging, but I found my answers which I told you in the beginning.

What does this have to do with anything you might say? This is a damn art book, and didn't you read the chapter title? Of course you did lmao.

Haha, here. I created the "Good Reaper" I guess, I called it the "Petal Reaper" because it makes you a flower crown while you walk with it to your afterlife from the flowers around its neck.

Sometimes it request a hug or two because it cries sometimes. It has seen how many people have died and some are tragic deaths.

I like to refer to it as a male sometimes, but it can be mistaken for a female because of it's voice. It's like that cliche, mysterious spirit voice you find in all movies pretty much, but it can also change its voice if it wanted as well, so no real preference. I guess you would mostly say it's genderless.
It's a spirit/entity anyways.

Oh shit, I wrote for so long! Here he is! The Petal Reaper!

Also, small version because he's baby.

Bonus Round!

Here's a creature I made! I was... uh... mostly inspired by uh... Supernatural, hence all this shit.

I don't have a name yet, but this creature is about the length of an average male's arm. It wards off bad luck and omens by binding to those it takes a liking to.
(mostly those who are making choices for the good, or to children! You can probably guess why with all the movie shit and because they act as an "imaginary friend")

However, it lacks the strength needed for offense and combat, and mostly specializes in defense. On top of that, if it binds to - to many users, it will accidentally attract other demons/entities. It's like a big magnet because it's like making itself known. It appears as territory claiming to other demons, but it really isn't. It's best to keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't bind too much. Max it should probably bind to is about 3-5 people who are close. It raises chances of encountering a random if those it binds to aren't close in relationship or are spread apart distance-wise.

 It raises chances of encountering a random if those it binds to aren't close in relationship or are spread apart distance-wise