Afterword (A/N)

Congratulations!
You've officially made it to the end of Masked Emotions!

I hope you've enjoyed this journey as much as I have!

Originally, this book was just going to be a little joke between myself and a couple of friends. What's more cliche than a hitman falling for a servant!

But it picked up traction and I'm honestly glad I decided to get serious about it. This whole experience has been wonderful and I hope to have more like it in the future.

As for the future!

There will not be a sequel to this book

But!

There will be...

A PREQUEL!

That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and humans!

Masked Emotions will be getting a prequel!

You may be thinking, how will it get a prequel if Dream and Vincent just met in this book?

Well, my dear reader, it won't be Dream6d.

It'll be SkepHalo. Sort of.

It'll be expanding on their backgrounds which I mentioned briefly in this book! There will be plenty of angst and hair-raising moments, so stay tuned!

And now, what you've all been waiting for!

THE PREQUEL!

"OUR SPOT"

Here's a little sneak peak of what's to come!

" I can't believe you paid for that!" The younger man glowed with happiness. " You really didn't have to!"

The stranger flashed a smile and dismissed it with a wave of his hand. " It wasn't a big deal, honestly!"

" Thanks, Mr..." the dark-haired peasant trailed off.

The stranger held out a hand, pulling back his hood to reveal the rest of his face. Green eyes shone with humor as Zak took his hand.

" You can just call me Darryl."