Smile

Shuichi didn't think it would effect him that much, did he neglect it too much? He of course promised Kokichi he would be fine but he wasn't. He can't worry Ko too much, he was working. He worked a lot, he still loves Kokichi but works been everywhere, no sleeping, no eating and no distractions. He would breakdown but now isn't the time..He was getting more weak, when he woke up the next work after sleeping on his desk. He stumbled a bit downstairs but before he could make it to the kitchen. Everything was so twisted and..
4 months
Shuichi has been here for a while now, he was definitely not getting better. Everyone visited and he was happy but Kokichi seemed to be sad that he didn't pay enough attention to him. He forgave so many times to Kokichi, they even slept together on the hospital bed which was sweet..

7 months

Kokichi held the umbrella tightly and walked down the street, he opened the gate to close it behind, where..where.. he was looking for someone and found them! "Saihara-chan~! Did you miss me? Did you? I came back with your favorite dessert, remember our first date? It was then.." he smiled happily to see shuichi smile infront of him, it was shining brightly. he sat down. "Y'know Shu, It's Kaito and Maki's weeding next week! I wonder what should we wear? They gonna so happy so I congratz~" kokichi hummed. "Maybe we could do someday.. But I shouldn't give up, right? that's what you told me!" it was a faint nod. "Mhm!! Shuichi, i still kept the promise ring, well I kept both! I wear them all the time like you did! Purple and blue~ they are such nice colors! Hey, while I'm here to visit. Let's turn on our favorite list... do you remember? 'aesthetic' or hmm.. 'lemon boy?' it was sweet..." he looked down but still smiled sweetly. "I am going to miss you, but i'm gonna smile! Since you're here!! Right here!" He showed his ring finger, it had one ring. "The other one was too big it became a necklace! I'm gonna keep this as a treasure! I have to go, Shuichi. I'll see you tomorrow okay? I love you~" he stood up to kiss it and walked off smiling, sadly... Shuichi who was there, standing over his own grave to listening happily to Kokichi, smile..