Dance with me~!

Kokichi was happily humming, recovering from his daily beating from Momota. The sunshine. The light. Stars. Shining through the night sky, at home. Room, splash splash. "Y-You are a good dancer.." he smiled, he retract his footsteps, giggling softly. "Now you don't have to worry for anyone, okay? I-I promised that i'm gonna make you a happy boyfriend~!" he smiled softly and rested his head on the shoulder, holding the hand tightly and putting his hand on the other shoulder to slow dance. "This could go on forever, you know?" Kokichi looked up to see the face, he smiled happily to see the smile returned. "hmm.. t-the hook is slipping a bit, I'll fix it for you!" he let go and that went limb once again. he went behind and wrapped his arms around the waist, lifting a bit to make sure the back is fully in graved in the hook. hanging from the ceiling, he let go to see them fully straight standing but floating a bit. "N-now you're good to go, It's almost late.. I'll be your ultimate waifu and d-do dinner. Don't worry, I-it won't be burnt this time so d-dont hurt me o-okay? I love you too." He smiled and walked out of the room, dressed in his hoodie and underwear but was also wearing the side stripped hat. Saihara was dangling, rotten and sewed to smile despite all the immense pain. Yet alive..

Oumasai Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें