Everyone went. Everyone helped. Everyone cried.

Natsu heard the voices of his friends, and his feet walked on their own as if in trance in their direction. As soon as they saw him, they sprinted to him, Happy immediately flew in his arms, shaking and grabbing onto his shirt.

Even if he greeted them with a warm smile, something in him was missing, something in him had died along with Zeref and his other members.

Lucy talked to him and even gray told him that it was good seeing him, yet Natsu couldn't hear them, he wanted to grief for his brother, wanted to scream at his brother, wanted to fight him for killing people that he loved, wanted to say to his brother that he knew it wasn't done on purpose. So he stayed quiet.

He blinked once and was standing in front of Acnologia, surrounded by the other dragon slayers.

"I couldn't save her" Wendy cried, "Natsu!" She ran to his arms, ignoring the danger, she took his blackened scarf in his hand and it turned back into the usual white. "I'm glad you are okay" she smiled.

"How heartwarming" Acnologia sneered, "yet you will all die here"

Gently Natsu pushed Wendy to the side, he didn't wait, he didn't spoke he simply concentrated on his magic and hit Acnologia with all he got.

He was in a trance, nothing the dragon slayers did left even a scratch on him. All of them yelled what they fought for, who they were protecting, yet Natsu was unable to make a sound.

Acnologia continued to taunt them, "After i have destroyed all of you, i will destroy all of the humans as well" he laughed as he kicked Cobra who fell to the ground immediately, one by one all of them were defeated until only Natsu stood before him.

"Whats with the look on your face" Acnologia laughed, "cat got your tongue?" Natsu didn't let himself be taunted and continued to throw punches at him.

"Too afraid to even speak? Or did you realize how you have no chance of winning?" He laughed as if Natsu's attack didnt even caused a little bit of damage, yet Natsu saw the exhaustion and pain in his eyes.

"Take everything we have" Wendy yelled at Natsu, and Natsu felt the magic of the other six burning inside him, he nodded and he felt his face turning into scales, his fire fist burning higher and stronger.

"If someone can defeat you its Natsu!" Laxus said, "finish him!!"

He didnt need to be told twice, altough Acnologia was still laughing, his expression turned immediately into panic "i can't move" he rasped out, he stood on the spot looking Natsu in the eyes, whose fist caused him to collapse and shatter like glass.

The 7 dragon slayers all where back to the haven port, where all the surviving people gathered. Team Natsu was complete he felt guilty for feeling relieved. All of them were his comrades after all, yet not all of them made it.

Lucy and Happy flew into his arms, "you really know how to make a girl worry" she smiled. He smiled back at her. Ignoring the tears in her eyes.

"We won the war" Erza's voice could be heard, "but we have lost precious friends, if you are still strong enough, please lend us a hand to give them a deserving burial"

Everyone went. Everyone helped. Everyone cried.

Gray stood before Juvia's grave, "In the end, i was unable to give you my answer" he whispered "I'm sorry it took me too long" Wendy was by his side crying into Carla's hug.

"I couldn't save her, i'm sorry Gray-san"

"I don't blame you one bit" he ruffled her hair, before going back and leaving Wendy in front of the grave alone.

As everyone left, Natsu made an empty grave for his brother who had vanished into air, "i'll bring you back, Nii-chan" he ignored his gut feeling which told him, that all of this wouldn't have happened if Zeref had just let Natsu go. On the empty grave he placed a wooden cross engraved were the words Nii-chan.

Over the next days everyone helped to restore the guild, Erza went back to being the Master and she tried her best at keeping it together for all the members. At first only a few people came to the guild to start doing jobs again, but slowly after a few weeks had passed, the guild became the way it used to be, they were still grieving, yet they tried to put on a happy face for everyone, the only exception was Natsu, who stopped looking for jobs, who stopped talking and fighting, and rarely came to the guild altogether.

"Natsu? Dont you want to go to the guild?" Happy asked, as Natsu once again stayed at home burying his face into a book, Natsu shook his head. "Are you okay?" The flying cat asked and received a nod from the boy. "It's been weeks, you haven't talked to me at all" Happy pushed the book down, to look into Natsu eyes.

"I'm sorry Happy, there is something i need to do" Natsu sighed as he continued to read.

"But we always do everything together" Happy moved to the side, taking a book next to Natsu and reading it with him, it was boring, and he didn't really understood what Natsu was looking for.

"I" Natsu began but stopped, he put the book down, and again the tears streamed down his face "I remember Zeref, not the dark magic Zeref, but my Zeref. I began to remember during our fight" Happy listened, he didn't dare to interrupt, perhaps he feared Natsu would stop talking again. "I want him back"

"Then i'll help you" the blue cat cried, "he was nice before?" He couldn't help but ask.

"The best brother one could ask for" Natsu smiled. "I'm only alive thanks to him, but, he revived me using my real body, i cant do that, his body vanished, and i'm not smart enough to know what to do"

"We could ask Lucy?" Happy offered, taking a fish and began to eat it, he was just glad that Natsu talked again, that Natsu finally wanted to do something together again.

"She wouldn't understand, They don't know Zeref like i did. All they knew was the Zeref who caused death." Natsu looked at the books around him. "We will just have to do this on our own"

"Aye!" Happy said, looking back at the book. He could read a little, Natsu and the others used to teach him, in case he needed to read a map. Yet these words were all foreign to him, but he couldn't give up, he just needed to look at the words he understood.