Sneak Attack Part 2 (Yerin x Umji) Final

Yerin pushed Umji back into sleeping position. She gently kissed her on the lips, pushing her tongue into Umji's mouth.

Umji parted her lips and allowed Yerin's tongue to enter. She responded by pushing her tongue into Yerin's mouth as well.

Both of them French kissed in this position for a few minutes, moaning and groaning into each other's mouths.

Yerin pushed her right knee into Umji's womanhood. She could feel it was wet!!

Yerin then got up and cupped her hands around Umji's breasts. She played with them for a bit before going down and kissing and sucking each nipple.

'Aaaah', Umji moaned.

Yerin slid her hand onto Umji's womanhood.

'You're wet Umji!' she giggled.

She continued to suck on Umji's breasts, while her hand began stroking on Umji's clit.

Umji was moving her body left and right. She was probably uncomfortable with all the touching going on.

Yerin started kissing Umji downwards around her belly button.

Umji was giggling from being tickled by Yerin's lips.

Yerin then moved southwards and slid her middle finger into Umji's wet entrance.

'Uhhhh!!!' Umji exclaimed!

Yerin proceeded to thrust her finger in and out. After rubbing on Umji's G-Spot for about a minute, she descended her face onto Umji's clit and began sucking.

Yerin has a lot of experience with SinB, so she knew the best ways to rhythmically calibrate her sucking, licking and fingering motions.

Umji was quickly losing control of herself. She started to squeeze her thighs into Yerin's head!

Yerin: AAAH!! You're squeezing my head!

Umji: S...Sorry!! It's too ticklish!!

Yerin didn't mind. She continued to suck on Umji, who was getting wetter and wetter.

Umji started to squeeze the sides of her bedsheets with her hands. Yerin could feel the muscles inside Umji's entrance begin to pulsate.

Umji: Ah... I... I ... I'm... c... coming!!!

Umji was struggling to speak thru her heavy breaths.

Yerin continued her masterful movements until Umji started screaming!

Umji: I.... I'm .... I'm COMING!!

Umji's love juices very much exploded right out of her into Yerin's face!

Yerin would not stop fingering and sucking on Umji! She was determined to get one more round out of her.

Umji tried to push Yerin's head away from her, but she wouldn't budge!

Umji: Y... Yerin aaah... I ... cannot!!

This made Yerin even more excited and determined!

She slowed down her rhythm, then sped up, and then slowed down again to just the right amount of movement.

Within minutes, Umji let out another huge squirt of love juice!

Yerin's entire face was wet as she congratulated Umji!

'Yay!! You did it!! Good girl!!' she teased.

She pulled her finger out and sucked on it, then licked all the love juice that was still around her womanhood.

She then got up on a kneeling position and clapped her hands.

'Thank you for the meal!' She said while looking towards the ceiling.

Yerin then took her towel and wiped her face before climbing on top of the younger girl.

She kissed Umji on the lips multiple times, then rolled off her and laid by her side.

Yerin: Umji... I'm sorry for what I did earlier.

Umji: Mmm!! It's okay! Actually, it made me even more excited!

Yerin: Huh??? Really??

Umji: Yes!! It's exciting to know that you liked me in a sexual way!!

Yerin started blushing.

Umji rolled to her side to face Yerin.

She reached down to Yerin's womanhood and began rubbing on her clit.

Umji: I'm very tired, but I can at least do this for you tonight!

Yerin started moaning uncontrollably. She was already very wet for a long time now!

Umji kept on stroking Yerin's clit while kissing her on the cheeks and lips.

Yerin: Mmm...MMM... MMMMM!!!!

Umji could feel Yerin climaxing. She stroked her fingers even faster!

Yerin: AAAAAH... AAAAA!!!!!!

Umji felt Yerin squirting all over her hand! She kept on stroking and kissing her on the lips until there was no more juice coming out.

Umji placed her fingers into her mouth to taste.

Umji: Mmm!! Delicious!!

She also clapped her hands while looking at the ceiling.

'THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL' she said in a teasing manner.

They turned towards each other, hugged and kissed.

Umji: Yerin ah, I'll eat you properly when I'm not so tired okay?

Yerin: Oh... you don't HAVE to y'know.

Umji: Hmmm.... Maybe I WANT to?

Yerin: Ohhh... mmm.. I'd like that!!

They started kissing each other again until both of them ran out of energy and slept thru the night.