|| CHAPTER - 26 ||

Mukti looked at her friend who looked like a girl haunted by a vicious demon from the depths of hell....she concernedly put her arm around her shoulder to provide her with some comfort but it only made aliya flinch.....

" a...aliya...babe relax.....just calm down.....it will be alri........." before she could complete her sentence she was interrupted by a hysterical aliya " what relax mukthi....i am doomed.....it won't be alright......she.....she will not spare me........" aliya spoke wide-eyed..........

Mukthi sighed and  comforted " don't worry.....we.....we will find a way out...let's first talk to dhruv....."

Hearing Dhruv's name aliya felt a silver of hope still remaining.....she frantically nodded her head and both of them returned to Hyatt hotel..........

Hyatt hotel......

Aliya and mukthi entered their suit only to find dhruv yelling at someone in the phone.....they paused in their tracks.....soon the yells turned low and finally the call seemed to be abruptly disconnected and what followed was a loud banging of something on the ground.....

Mukthi walked forward while aliya followed her in slow strides.....what greeted them was a raging dhruv and a broken phone which laid on the ground.......

" dhruv.....what happen to you....is something wrong......." mukthi asked apprehensively.....aliya too looked at him with fearful eyes....she had a bad promotion in her heart that something huge must have happened to make him lose his composure......

" i don't know mukthi....i just don't know.....the contract we were about to sign....they just abruptly backed off...." dhruv said as he let out a frustrated sigh.........

" what.....how could they just back off like that......." mukthi yelled.......

" that not all...." dhruv interrupted.......

" there's more......." aliya asked......why did their troubles seemed never-ending...........

" yes...the worst part is that.......someone put a price for our head....." dhruv said........

This time not only aliya but mukthi too looked horrified......" you mean.....they put a bounty on us in the underworld......"

" yes....it's unsafe for us to leave right now with all the people waiting to kill us......"

" then....what should we do......." aliya spoke.......

Dhruv looked at her and spoke, " for the time being we lay low........till this phase passes or we find the person who put the price for our head........"

7 days later...

These seven days were hellish for manik as he literally experienced hell on earth....every second was like treading on thin ice.....one small mistake and he would have been out.....one wrong word he was out.....one wrong move.... out......still with all this intense pressure on him his determination was unwavering.....although nandini literally made him her slave he still dint felt bad about it nor did he thought to give up even for a second.....

But.....the person in question....the queen has still not had a change of heart...he felt her respond to him....he felt her feelings......her pain .....but the next moment she would be just as ruthless as before making him feel that all that she showed earlier was just his own crazy imagination........

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.....he stopped his packing and turned around only to find akash looking at him with a small smile.......

" so.....finished packing huh......." akash asked settling on the comfy bed........

Manik nodded " yes....all done......"