First Day Of School At U.A

Izuku POV

I passed and now I am outside the giant door, 'its probably big because of people with quirks that makes them bigger' I thought then walked in.

Of course I was met with a bang to the face as soon as I entered. "Nice try Kacchan" I said but this time he surprised me from out of the smoke his fist appeared. I got socked.

"Yes I finally got him" he yelled in victory until I set his pants on fire. He ran around the room, "you bastered put it out" he said angry.

"Remember I can't eat my own fire" he was annoyed as he kept trying to put the fire out this time skootching his butt on the ground.

Then I noticed Iida and the zero gravity girl I think her name was Uraraka. "Hey guys you got in to" I said congratulating them.

But before they could respond, "if your here to make friends leave this is the hero course not the making friends course" a yellow caterpillar, but turned out to be our homeroom teacher said. He then gave us gym uniforms then told us to make our way to the training field.

Skip of time

We were gathered and before it started I asked my friend for some fire and he exploded my face and I sucked it flames into my mouth shocking the class. "What" I said chewing with my mouth closed.

"We will not be doing orentation that's a waste of time today we will do a quirk assessment test" he said then threw Kacchan a ball. "Throw it using your quirk" my friend then went to throw the ball.

"DIE" he yelled as he chucked the ball and got 705 meters leaving people dumbfounded and fire from the explosion witch I ate.

I was then asked to throw but as I was walking up Kacchan told me something, "if you use your quirk the ball will probably turn to ash so use you overpowered strength" he said and I nodded.

He then handed me the ball, then I just threw it normal and I got the same measurement as Kacchan but he then told me to use my quirk. "Umm you won't be able to get a read unless it's fireproof" I said and he it was. "Uh ok" I said and he was curious why I put it the ball in my mouth. But before could ask I built up the fire I ate from my friends explosion and you could see it expand in my neck scaring a few people but then I let some of the grip go and it shot out like a cannon and left a trail of fire and smoke shocking everyone but Kacchan who has seen me do it before. It got 800 meters exactly.

I look at everyone else and noticed them finally look at me.

Quick Bakugo POV

'showoff'

Back to Izuku

"This might be fun we get to use our quirks in school" a pink girl said.

He then looked annoyed and mad, "fun you say, you think natural disasters are fun how about crimes like murder. News flash hero work isn't sunshine and rainbows, it is very difficult to keep people from dying. So as a response to this the one ranked last will be expelled from class 1-A but you could still enter other courses" he said in an 'I will do it' voice but tired expression.

Everyone said it was unfair but I thought it was completely fair, if you aren't going to try your all leave. But then everyone got into a fighting spirit and tried their all.

Next was the fifty meter run and I was against my friend. We have tied in everything, "I will win this time" we said at the same time. I could tell everyone felt the tenstion around us. When they said go I activated my fire in my feet blasting me in the air and Kacchan blasted himself forward with explosions. We tied again.

"Why can't I win" we both yelled in defeat.

Then we went onto the other events

Grip strength: I won

Running long jump and standing long jump: reached the other sand box which was closed.

Forgot the rest so skip to the results

'I got first awesome' I thought happy.

But then Mr. Aizawa said, "oh and I lied about someone going home. It was just a logical deception to make you do your best" in a tired voice.

Then everyone complained until, "I'm surprised you guys didn't figure it out before I guess I should have said something" a girl with a pony tail said.

Afterwards we all went back to school to do our usual classes, then we all went home.