Sports Festival

Izuku POV

We were sitting in the classroom and I was hungry for some type of meat today when a big crowd of people outside the door. I then walked over to Kacchan calling them extras so I set his pants ablaze making some people chuckle.

"So 1-A is full of jokers instead of jerks this time huh but I still think you all think you are better than us. But who am I to say so anyway I have come to say if a person from a different class does well in the sports festival they can be transferred to the hero course so then they would have to make room. Well the main reason I'm here is a declaration of war if you don't bring your all I'll sweep you out from under your seat" he said then walked away while Kacchan pushed through the crowd and me apologizing for him.

Timeskip still Izuku POV

We were in the waiting room and Kacchan reminded me that he won't be able to help, 'ok I can do this I can do this' I kept repeating in my head then someone got my attention.

"Midoriya" I looked to see Todoroki talking to me so I stood up with him. "You are one of the most powerful people in class besides Bakugo so I am saying I will beat you with only my right side" he said and it confuses me. But I held out my hand.

"Better give me a good fight then till I can't fight but come at me with everything you got" I stated and he shook my hand accepting my challenge. We then walked out to the stadium followed by all the other classes and I noticed the purple haired guy staring at our class.

Then the 18+ hero midnight came out and the guys were swooning over her well I wasn't, "well first things first we will have the class representative come up and say the pledge" I looked at my friend.

He then walked up, "I just want to say I will come in first" then everyone started booing him.

Then Midnight said an obstacle race was the first challenge and we were supposed to run the course just outside the stadium.

Then everyone took their marks, 'I can't use my fire yet and I also can't push myself, since I was given a limited lighter so I have to use it sparingly' I said in my head as she said to go.

When the commentating started they said begin and I did the natural thing thing I jumped on everyone's head. Then I felt a slight chill and noticed Todoroki froze almost everyone to the ground well except class 1-A we learned not to hesitate. Me and Todoroki were neck and neck and I heard Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic saying everyone's quirks as they were getting past the first checkpoint.

(I'm changing it up a little so Izuku's quirk can be seen in the first event)

When I approached the second obstacle I noticed everyone was scared but me my stomach growled and everyone heard it and it was very embarrassing. This obstacle was pretty much just a flaming trap that came out of the ground. I just walked through it without a care in the world and I noticed Kacchan flew over it and Todoroki was freezing it so I decided I would suck the flames into my stomach then burped surprising my competition. I waved and started running again, but I looked back one more time because I heard owing and laughed when I noticed Kirishima with his hardened skin and a guy with a steel quirk, 'pffft practically the same quirk' I laughed in my head and turned to run but noticed I was floating instead.

"Sorry but I got to get ahead" said Uraraka.

"Fair fair but" I said lighting my feet on fire and zooming towards the finish leaving her dumbfounded. I simply flew over the minefield then I heard yelling I turned my head to see my friend and Todoroki on the ground icing the ground so he doesn't get exploded. It was almost a three way tie Bakugo and Todoroki were they only ones breathing I wasn't because I'm in shape well not like Kacchan isn't but not as in shape as I am.