"Its because I love you..."

With that he walked out I looked at the door blushing "What the actual fuck" I screamed in confusion then I realised something "WHY THE FUCK AM I BLUSHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I ran out looking like a tomato, my friends looked at me like I was high my main bestie Sana walked up to me with a lenny face and said in a very cocky tone "so what did you and mike hunt get up to ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)  " "SANA!" I smacked her shoulder "ouch :((" 

(After School)

me and my bitches were walking out of school and chatting about  m e m e s  when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist I turned around and saw mike hunt my eyes widen I heard my friends laughing at me "we'll give you two privacy" Momo snickered as my friends left me and that obsessed weirdo together ALONE I pushed him off me "WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T LIKE YOU YOUR UGLY AND A BIG FUCKING BITCH WHY CAN'T YOU GO AND SUCK A DIFFERENT GIRLS TITS?!" "ITS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT?!" he yelled back "WELL GUESS WHAT MIKE I DON'T, I ALSO DON'T BELONG TO YOU SO STOP ACTING LIKE I DO! YOU CONFUSE ME SO MUCH FIRST YOU BULLY ME TO DEATH THEN YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ON?!!!!!" All of my words came out just unexpectedly he looked at me with clear heart break in his eyes and ran off I fell to my knees and started crying my eyes out.