You lied...

I turned around and instantly regretted it I saw Mike Hunt and Rose holding hands and doing very cringe couple things, My heart felt like it was stabbed into trillions of pieces Why am I like this do I like him... no no no I don't  I turn back to my friends smiling "I don't care it's his life plus I hate him" I felt him stare at me when I said that feel the pain little cunt >:)

(Time skip)

Its been a week since that incident happened and a lot of shit has gone down One, Rumours have gone around about Rose being pregnant (eW grOsS)  two, Rose is getting married to him soon and fuck just too much went down. "Y/N???" "Mcxuse me bitch" "Y/N YOU EGGPLANT LOOKING BITCH" Sana slapped my ass which made me come back to my senses "WHAT BITCHHHHH" "gosh I thought you would never come back from the dead but look where we are now-" Sana was interrupted by ear bleeding screams we both turned around and said at the same time "ew Mike and Rose's fangirls."

(Mikes POV)

I was looking around for Y/N when Rose grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear while smirking "remember your mine and if you dare fall for Y/N I will kill  her" I just kissed her forehead and took her to a table with me.