What the fuck

Just before I start I just want to say: This story is just a joke nothing more lmfao.

Teacher: Mike Hunt?

*Silence*

Teacher: That stupid bitch aint here again.

Its been five days without Mike and I must admit I'm missing him so much :(((( even though the schools janitor Ben Dover, asked me why I was in the janitors closet but still I miss him.  

(lunch skip Because I'm a lazy fuck)

I was walking to the cafeteria when I got pushed inside a unused classroom I look up and see the schools slut Rose she slapped me across the face and said in her high ass voice "wHy dID yOu tOuCH mY oPpA (Koreaboo much-)" I was confused "yOu kNoW wHo iM tALkInG aBoUT nEXt tImE i hEAr tHaT yOu tOucHeD mIkE i wIlL mUrDeR yOu gOt iT yOu fAT cUnT" I stood up and kicked her in the ho ha making her fall and eat the ground she started crying while I just laughed my ass off, I pointed the middle finger at her and walked out.

(tImE sKIp to after school)

(their in a cafe btw)

"what the fuck" were my bitches first words after I told them what happened "that's so gangsta!!" my weird ass friend screamed which caused everyone to turn to us I smacked her shoulder "shut the fuck up thot" I jokingly say to her, everyone goes back to what they were doing and me and my friends kept chatting. 

(one hour later)

Me and my bitches were talking about random things when we saw Sana staring off into space we got her attention after 10 minutes and the only thing she said was "Y/N don't turn around..."