Chapter 1

Harry- I look out of the window of the train. I know this was a beginning to a new turn of all things. I knew that I am not who or what I am meant to be. I bet everyone things I am going to turn out to be this perfect boy who lived, who doesn't know anything about the magical realm. Wel, the can bloody think again, I know and remember everything since the day I was born, I have a eidetic memory I remember everything even if I want to or not.

I turn my head when I hear someone knock on the door  I raise my eyebrow seeing a boy my age with ginger hair, wearing hand-me-downs and dirt on his nose.

Ron- I blush seeing the boy who is wearing an emotionless mask "I was wondering if I could sit here, there are no more compartments"

Harry- 'lie' I thought, I got up walking over closing the compartment door on him 'I don't like liers, I know he was lying because of his thoughts and his aura, seriously some people think they can say something and get away within' I thought to myself.

Once off the train, I get into a boat with a girl who won't stop talking, a boy who nervous at all times and a Irish boy who was shouting across to other boats speaking to people. I was so glad when I got off walking into the castle, an old lady comes through turns out it's one of the Professors. Soon we go in, there was a hat singing before sorting us into houses. When my name was called I heard whispers and feel everyone watching me at all times. I walk up sitting on the stool letting the hat be put onto me.

Alaster- I say how good Slytherin would be for him, I got no arguments from him just completely nothing only just silence "alright then, it better me. SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I take him off my head placing him on the stole walking over and sitting down

----

Harry- The week has flown by, I sit down in potions at the back next to no one, wishing me be left alone.

Severus- I slame the door in walking over my cloak floating behind me I start going over everything "aaah Harry Potter our new celebrity, please tell me Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to and infusion of wormwood?" I see the boy stare at me with an emotionless mask not saying anything "nothing, well five points from Slytherin, now where do you get a Bezoar?" I smirk "still nothing well another five points from Slytherin" I keep asking him a few more question still nothing. I decide to carry on with the first lesson

Theo- I sneer "thanks alot potter"

----

Dumbledore- "tell me about Mr Potter"

McGonagall- "he never speaks but some how cast spells without saying words"

Flitwick- "same here he gets everything perfect but still not a sound"

Severus- "so he wasn't ignoring me as I thought he did at the end of the lesson when everyone left he came over to me and gave me the answers to all my question, some of them weren't even first years but above"

Dumbledore- I sigh "well keep an eye on him, all of you"

McGonagall, Flitwick and Severus- "of course Albus"

----

C.W.