Chapter 5

Severus- I hug the crying boy "he is now gone there is no one else to hurt you anymore even Voldemort if he comes back I will protect you no matter what"

---- Few years later

Harry- I gasp landing into the graveyard next to Cedric. I watch Cedric be killed before my eyes. I see Peter standing there, I walk over cutting my wrist showing it to him.

Peter- I tilt my head in confusion before pointing toward the cauldron "he's in their"

Harry- I nod walking over tilting my wrist, my blood pouring into the cauldron. I watch Peter do the ritual I grab the robe sliding it onto Voldemort shoulders

Tom- I look down at the small child "who are you?" that's when I saw the scar "why did you help out"

Harry- I pull out my wand 'because you will make the world a better place for my father, me and everyone else. I can help you to understand Muggleborn are connected to old families or families who still exist so if you kill them you will be killed old ancient and history lines including the Guant, Prince, Malfoy, Knott, Zabini, Black, Lestrange, Weasley, Bones and more. You will not just being killing them but the whole existence of magical people both Witch and Wizard will decrease in time until there is no one with magic left. You might think you are protecting us when your not. You can protect us from Muggles by bring people over here who are muggles or halfbloods when they show first sign of magic and there will be school for them to learn about everything to do with our old beliefs and our cultures this world will be a better place'

Tom- I looked down at the boy in shock, I smile softly "you are the smartest and most right kid I have ever heard because you are right, I now have my sanity back and will promise to make this world a better place, I just need Dumbledore gone"

Harry- 'he is already gone, he was given the kiss when I was half way through first year, when father adopted me from my muggle magic hating family'

Tom- "who is your father, young one?"

Harry- 'Severus Snape'

Tom- I grab Peter's wrist calling all my death eaters "No more killing Muggleborns, they have magic because they are connect through ours or died out ancient lines, if they are killed there will be no more magic. All I want now that I have my sanity back, is to protect us from those who are horrible muggle, to create school and home for those who show magic at a young age, bring them over show them our way, our cultures and beliefs. I believe we have and should make this world a better place not just for us but for everyone else withi this world" I look down at the child "and someone showed me no matter what, we should never give up at all and make everything right and they way it all should be". I lean down whispering "go to your father little one"

Harry- I smile looking up at him before rushing over to father who us now on his knees arms open for me 'I show him what's right for all of us but not just us before the world it self'

Severus- I smile "I am proud of you little one and you have done the right thing, you saved us all"

----

C.W.