II.

WHAT DO YOU SEEK FROM ME, O MY LOVE?

Do you seek a sense of self-worth, a sense of belonging, a sense of peace, a sense of harmony?

I cannot give you that, as unfortunate as that is, my love.

For I am filled with flagitious hatred, it blooms dark flowers with pointy stems in my atria, its thorny branches choking what's left inside of me.

I cannot give you warmth, because I have been hindered from the warm light and coerced to freeze under the egregious ice, which has unfortunately frozen my heart, enrapturing it in ice and displacing any form of love from reaching it.

I cannot give you happiness, my mind is maddened with malicious memories, memories that were anything but nostalgic, filled a deep odium for the people I found around me.

Forgive me, o my love, for I cannot give you joy, my cruel heart is hating on all those happy heathen things. I am fighting a cruel battle against the world, against my thoughts, against my mind, and against my soul.

Pardon me, o my love, for I cannot give you a sweet life, my own has been accursed with abhorrence and atrocious beings, all seeking to bring me to my doom.

Reason with my sorrows, o my love, for I know that I have forsaken you, I have hurt you like the virulent beast that I was carved to be after being abandoned by those I held dear.

All these things are the reason why my heart is incapable of giving and receiving love.

Forgive me, o my love, for I have sinned against you, against the little love your heart held for me, it is illogical to understand my sundered love, and to this I apologize.