Cameran!!

The Shane Gang arrive at a cavern, while riding they see the people running around and screaming. A old women peaks out of her window door and Pronto smiles at her and she disappears and closes the blinds on the window.

"Looks like your charm scares people more than the Emperor" Ford jokingly says and Pronto grunts.

Then Amphibanoids and other Slingers were ahead of them,"You're coming with us!" The green Amphibanoid said.

"Oh we are? Are we?" Eli and Junjie smirk at eachother,"Glad to have you join us on our fight with the Emperor" Eli teased.

"Oh? Are we joining them?" The red Amphibanoid asked.

"No! You luck!" The green Amphibanoid yelled.

They aim their blasters at them,"With the Emperor back in charge, capturing you would be good with him again!" The Blue Amphibanoid said.

"Maybe, give us a sweet award!" One of the Slingers added.

They all start to laugh,"Come on! Let's get them! They're not so tough!" The Blue Amphibanoid yelled.

"Yea, they couldn't even stop an Iron Warrior" one of the Slingers jokingly says.

"Pfft! I would like to see them try!" Pronto said.

Eli loads a slug into his blaster and aims it at them, so does the gang,"Okay, let's make this quick!-"

Before they could fire they're slugs, they hear a slug fire behind them. The Slingers shoot their ghouls, five ghouls and the Darkfurnas flies over them.

The Darkfurnas releases a deathly screech and three of the Ghouls turn back into slugs and fall onto the ground. Then the Darkfurnas grabs two of the Ghouled slugs and spins them in circles and throws them back at the Slingers.

It hits two of the Slingers and they flee and so does the two Amphibanoids, "No! Where ye goin?!" The Blue Amphibanoid yells and turns back at them then looks at the Darkfurnas flying above them.

The Darkfurnas roars. "You won't see the last of us!" The Blue Amphibanoid yells and runs away.

"I'm sure we haven't" Junjie says and disables his wrist blaster.

"Cameran??" Eli calls to the Darkfurnas above them. The Darkfurnas flies down and hovers infront of Eli and purrs.

"Wait! This is Cameran!" Trixie asked.

Eli reaches his hand out and the Darkfurnas turns back into a slug and lands on Eli's hand. The Darkfurnas jumps off his hand and onto the ground then glows green and his figure grows taller. Then appears Cameran.

"Hey guys!" Cameran said.

"Cameran!"

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be protecting your Cavern?" Trixie says and Cameran growls lowly.

"Yea but since the Emperor returned, stonewarriors stopped coming to my Cavern AND I was going to warn you guys but seems like you already know" Cameran explained.

"Indeed we do, now let's not waste anytime" Junjie said.

"Want to come Cameran? We could use your help too" Eli said and Cameran replies with,"Sure".

Cameran turned back into a slug and jumped onto Eli's shoulder. And they continue they journey.

With the Emperor

The Dia-fu and the Emperor's Underlords enter the throne room which the Emperor was in.

"I have assembled the Underlords for inspection, your excellents" The Dia-fu says and bows to him.