Chapter 6

My sleep my restless, it was still dark when I shot up out of bed, I groaned I walked over to my door, putting on my shoes and cape; and walked out. I needed some air  I walked down the hall and out the front doors, I walked to the gate of the makeshift HQ and leaned against it, looking up at the stars "you okay child?" a women asked I hummed in response, not taking my eyes off the sky, "Luna?" she asked again,
"i'm fine" I shot back "I just wanted some air" she stood next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder I sighed still not paying her any attention. the constant touching was getting annoying and it aggravated me.

Time passed, the women finally took her hand off my shoulder, walking away from me, my gaze left the sky looking down at the ground. "I need to get away from them" I whispered to myself trying to think of a plan. But nothing came to mind. I was deep in thought when I heard a husky emotionless voice, "Luna?" I jumped
"Oh fuck me" I swore, my hand grabbing my chest. I turned around and glared at the raven haired man "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CAPTAIN!" I shouted at him,
"Hanji told me you where out here. Everything okay?" He asked his voice staying the same.

I was able to calm myself down, "no I'm not fucking okay! I got kidnapped, I was forced into the god damn military by you fucking bastards I want to go the fuck home! But nooo I have to stay here and be a good sociable brat for all of you fuckers!" I screamed, but I was in no way done with yelling at him " I'm done being tossed and almost fucking eaten by the Pinocchio looking fucks your squad fights! You're a fucking shrimp of a man who by some power gifted to him by the midget god of short fuckers, is able to survive this fucking bullshit!" My finger was now on his chest as I continued to scold him.

"You do not understand what I'm fucking going through, I want to run the fuck away! I want my fucking mother! I hate being here!" I finished, I shoved the captain back in a very forceful manner. His eyes widened, as if I scared him 'stop acting scared!' I wanted to scream at him but decided not too. He just stood there as if his ability to speak left him, "what the fuck are you doing out here anyway? You have to lead us back to our deaths today right? So you should be sleeping" I asked him, he finally shook his head and answered,
"Again Hanji told me you where out here, said you were acting funny so I came to check on you, i was going to send Eren; but decide not to wake him. Plus I don't sleep much anyway" he answered, finally.

I looked at the old, short man for a moment, shaking my head I turned and looked out across the land, "so, tomorrow's plan is about the same as last time we went out, except you, Eren and I will be together, Armin is with the commander with the strategy on how this mission will go down, we. So meaning you ,Eren, and I will find the beast titan, our objective is to take the shifter into custody but if you see no other opinion; then kill him." Levi explain the plan, it had some strategic errors included in it but I'll keep it to myself, ' no way I'm making this easy' I thought. I gave a slight nod to the captain. "Come on, let's get you to bed, we ride out past dawn" Captain Levi said, I nodded and we walked back to the makeshift HQ in silence.
Once Inside, I made my way back to my room, closing the door, walking to the bed; not giving a shit that my shoes where still on. Face planting on the bed and finally letting the last wave of my insomnia hit me, and I was out like a light.

I only woke up the the sound of people shouting outside my door, I stood up from my bed, brushed my hair and flung the door open "there better be a god dam good mother FUCKING reason why you brats are shouting at my fucking door!" I shouted Eren looked at me and Armin sighed "we didn't know who should wake you up" Eren finally answered, I growled and walked right by them to the mess hall.

I grabbed my breakfast which was bread, an egg, and broth. 'Yummy' I thought sarcastically as I took a seat by myself.
I started tearing apart the break and dipping it in the broth, "you sleep okay kid?" I head the husky emotionless voice of the captain
"Yeah, totally. Can't you tell how well rested I am after hearing brats screaming outside MY FUCKING DOOR!" I answered sarcastically, rolling my eyes at the end. Levi chucked
"You get used to it," he said taking a bite out of his own breakfast. I rolled my eyes at the short man in front of me, when Eren sat next to me,
"So good morning" my eyes glanced up and glared at the boy,
"In no fucking way is it a 'good morning'" I said mimicking him, causing a girl to laugh, I looked up and saw Mikasa,
"Boy what did you do this early Eren" she laughed as she took a seat next to Levi, I sighed 'I just wanted to be alone, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!' I mentally shouted.

I was about to eat some more of my breakfast when a guy with bushy eyebrows came in, "scouts gear up!" He commanded, I groaned as I got up from the table and walked to my room, once there I attached my ODM gear, making sure it was secure. Then putting on my jacket and cape, I decided to leave my hair down. "Make them stuffer" I told myself as I walked out my room and headed towards the stables.

I was surprised when I walked in the stables, as I saw star was already to go, "we got this right Star?" I asked the mare who let out a breath, "you're right we're gonna die" I joked putting my hand on her soft noise, as I rested my head on her snout and breathed in the soft smell of hay and dirt.
"You ready?" A husky emotionless voice asked, lifting my head I saw the raven,
"Ready as I'll ever be, sir" I replied to him. I walked to the side of of the animal and mounted her, causing her to sway.

It took a moment for the rest of the scouts to get ready, but once we where, we rode off to wall rose. The tress looking like blobs and the soft breeze making me feel like I was again flying, causing my long black hair to sway, my cape fluttered around me. We rode past the wall and into titan territory. "SCOUTS INTO FORMATION!" The commander shouted at us. Eren, Captain Levi, and myself made our way to the center, it didn't take long for the flares to be shot, and the titans showed up, "switch to your ODM gear now!" Levi commanded hopped on the back of the horse, firing the ODM gear into the nearest tree, I zipped from tree to tree, trying not to show off this time. I decided to take Eren's advice. "look you might know what you're doing but once you get on the field and you use up your gas you will get eaten we have orders and one of them is to make it out alive," I remembered what he said during my training, "ACKERMAN ON YOUR LEFT!" I heard the captain shout, I used one of my tricks, rolling into a ball, slicing up the gross arm of the titan, reaching the nape I sliced it, " bite the pillow pinocchio!" I yelled as the  Pinocchio looking bastered fell to the ground with a bang.

I turned to the Captain, he gave me a nod, I turned my attention back in front of me. 'There is no way, he can't be' I thought to myself. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard screaming, and shouting. It caused my blood to freeze, when I looked over I saw Levi and Eren in the grasp of a hairy titan, he had to have been atleast 15 meters! "NO!" I shouted, my heart was pumping, chest was screaming, my mind was running as the air around me got colder. "PUT THEM DOWN! YOURE NOT TAKING MY FAMILY AGAIN!"