Grassy x Reader (BFB)

Platonic

(Y/N) P.O.V
We had just got done doing a competition and had a moment to relax and hangout with one another.

I was talking with Robot Flower and TV about how they felt and if we need to improve anything. Robot flower was about to speak when we heard a faint shout. I turn around and see grassy shouting and waving his arms around very quickly. I smile and softly sigh. I bid Robot flower and TV a goodbye and made my way over to Grassy.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Grassy said while his blades were swaying softly.

"Hey Grassy! Whatcha' need?"

"Grassy was wondering if you'd like to have a picnic!"

"Oh? I'd love to! When should we have it?" I said cheerfully

"Grassy thinks we should have it.....this evening!"

"Alrighty then! What would you like me to bring? Anything in particular you like?"

"Mmmm...nope!"

"Ok, I guess I'll see you then?"

"Yes!" He said excitedly and he happily walked away with a little bounce in his step

I smile and walk back to where everyone else was.

-Time Skip-
~5:30 pm, the sunset is lovely~

I finally made it to where Grassy wanted to have the picnic.

(Imagine a pure green hill/cliff looking over the Goiky canal and the fading sunset)

Grassy looked over at you and waved
"Hi (Y/N)! Grassy is glad you came"

I smile, setting my basket down.

"I'm glad I came too" I said as I sat down across from him
-

-----------------------

You two ate some of your food, talked about random things while watching the sun set. Slowly one by one, everyone else showed up with food n drinks and hung out.

Today was a nice day <3