Leafy x Reader (BFB)

Short fluff (?)

After a long day of not doing challenges due to the show being over you and leafy moved in together in a cozy cabin out in the woods. You two had lived together for roughly two years now and your feelings for eachother started to grow more with each passing month....

Now.....

Leafy and I were sitting on opposite sides of the couch watching (f/s). Whenever I got the chance I moved closer to her, my face flushed a bright red. Eventually she glanced over at me, smiled and moved right next to me. I looked at her, shocked, she looked at me and giggled.

"You know....you're cute when you're all flustered like that" She said as she put her hand on my thigh

I just relised how close she was and covered my face to hide how much I was blushing, I tried to say something but all that came out was a jumble of words and stuttering. She got closer and moved my hands away from my face.  She looked at me with love and care in her eyes then moved closer to me and kissed me, I was shocked but I kissed her back.

I could feel the warmth and weight of her body on mine and she straddled my waist. She put her hands on the sides of my face and that kissing led to french kissing.

Then into her carrying me into my room and....

Y'all played videogames or something-