j.w¹

relationship: borderline romantic/roommates/best friends
word count: 1.3k
published: 12.31.19

[j.5.0 is a word play on wooyoung's name.
j - jung
woo - 5 in chinese
young - 0 in korean ]

j.5.0 is live now.

"hello everyone! it's me, wooyoung, if you're new to my channel, hello! thank you for joining! i'm in the process of studying for finals, which is 3 weeks away, but i've decided to do a live q&a."

wooyoung smiled at the camera of his phone, introducing himself when the view-count was high enough.

"alright, so there's enough viewers, so let's get to it!" he swept his bangs out of his eye, puffing his cheeks as he scrolled through the oncoming comments.

"alright, question number one! 'chloe r.' asks 'where are you from?! you're so pretty by the way' aww thank you! i am from ilsan-gu, south korea."

his accent broke through as he answered the question in english rather than his native tongue.

"next question! nam kihyun asks 'how old are you and what are you studying, if you are?' i am 20 years old right now, and i study architecture at korea national university of arts. my birthday is november 26, 1999 and i'm a sophomore, working towards my bachelors."

"question 3, uh, kyra s. asks 'do you do any sports?' i do. i dance. if i wasn't a student, i'd be a full time dancer!"

he smiled, thinking of the recent choreo he'd learned with his crew. "i'm going to start posting dance covers, actually. i'm in a dance group, called ateez, and y/n will help record and edit the videos. but right now i'm teaching him some dance moves."

"question 4, 'reecepiece' asks 'are you missing anyone right now?'" he chuckled and averted his gaze from the camera to his door, "my roommate. he's been gone for about an hour and i want food."

his cheeky smile flustered his viewers, the comment section flooding with compliments.

"'do you have a girlfriend?' no. i am single. i am focusing on school right now rather than a relationship."

his eyes fluttered toward a specific username that commented. tatted.rose: i'm the only person he worries about 😌

his eyes rolled as he gave a toothy grin. "i see y/n hyung! hyung, hurry back i want food," he whined, rubbing his stomach, "i'm hungry. you've been gone for an hour."

the comments flooded with a bunch of emojis and hearts, the viewers exclaiming their excitement and flustered hearts.

wooyoung turned around when he heard his door knob shaking slightly. he stared at the door and waited with beady eyes.

y/n poked his head in, smiling when he made eye contact with wooyoung. he bought his hand up, waving the plastic bag filled with food and closing the door behind him.

"hello woo's fans! here, you go back to your q&a, i'll set up the plates." y/n proposed, patting wooyoung's back as the boy latched on to him, thanking him for the food.

wooyoung nodded his head, his hair shaking with it.

he sat down, looking at the comments and smiling at the ones that complimented y/n. "they said you're the perfect best friend." he giggled, proud of his friend and that his viewers also respected their friendship despite y/n's rough appearance.

the taller boy stood only two inches taller than wooyoung as well as 2 years older, but those weren't his most intimidating features. he had tattoos littered all over his left arm and a few had stained his stomach and back and his lip piercing didn't shy when showing him off.

y/n bought two filled plates over, giving wooyoung the heartier serving. wooyoung watched him as he went back to the small kitchen area, grabbing two glasses and two pairs of chopsticks before setting them down and filling the cups with juice.

"here you go," y/n smiled, "i'm going to change real quick." he mentioned, feeling his sweater start to make him warm as he was no longer outside in the breezy winds.

wooyoung nodded, saying his thanks for the food before eating and answering more questions.

"'how often do you spend time with y/n?' aside from the fact that we are roommates, I mainly spend my time with him. he's a music therapy major and i study architecture, so it's a miracle we even see each other," wooyoung smiled, looking over and checking that y/n wasn't coming around the corner, "yet somehow all i end up seeing is him."

a few minutes later, y/n finally came from the room, sitting next to wooyoung and whispering thanks towards his food as he split his chopsticks and dug in.

"hyung, can i see your phone to play some music?" wooyoung pestered, cheeks stuffed with food and eyes wide open. y/n nodded his head, tapping the younger's nose before handing his phone over. wooyoung positioned the phone in front of his face, unlocking it and going to spotify, playing the 'talks' playlist.

y/n's chuckle caught wooyoung's attention, the latter looking up at him. "they're freaking out because you use face id on my phone," he mentioned, leaning back and wrapping an arm around wooyoung's shoulder and using his other hand to comb it through his hair. wooyoung leaned into his touch,  bringing his knee to his chest and taking another bite of food.

"I can't afford an x, so he let me use his face id feature instead." wooyoung only told half of the truth; wooyoung was on y/n phone more than the owner actually was. y/n didn't mind, of course. y/n didn't really need a phone unless it was to call or text.

wooyoung's live had been going for about forty-five minutes, and they had just finished their meal, ready to turn in for the night. y/n had his head rested on wooyoung's shoulder from behind, his eyes half lidded as he tried not to fall asleep just yet.

"alright, hyung's getting tired, so it's time to log off. hopefully I answered most of your questions or at least a satisfying amount. i'm gonna clean up and take y/n hyung to his room. goodbye, everyone! i hope you have a goo night or day and i will see you all next time, bye!" wooyoung waved, exiting out of the live.

the younger peeked to his right, his left hand lightly grasping the hands that were wrapped around his stomach. "hyung, come one. let's go to bed." y/n's eyes opened as he removed his arms and stretched, yawning and ruffling his hair.

"okay, you can go ahead into the room, i'll clean up and be in there in a minute." y/n spoke, using the coffee table to lift himself, his bones popping. wooyoung shook his head, grabbing y/n's arm.

"no, you go to bed, i'll clean up. you bought the food and even set the table, i'll clean up." y/n only smiled, moving to hug wooyoung, his right hand placing itself on the back of his head and pushing it toward his chest. wooyoung's shoulders relaxed and y/n took advantage, clasping his thighs.

wooyoung squealed, wrapping his legs around y/n waist and shoving his head into he nape of y/n neck and shuffling himself closer. he let out a whine when he felt y/n walking. "hyung, what about the food?"

y/n shushed him, clasping his hands together underneath wooyoung and continuing to carry him to their shared bedroom.

y/n and wooyoung had been lying down for a short while, the shorter snuggled into the chest of the taller. wooyoung was asleep, y'n scrolling through his instagram feed.

he'd checked the time, seeing it was almost midnight and he had a class at 9, deciding to do one last thing before he'd turn in for the time being.

he swiped left, snapping a picture of wooyoung's head on his chest before typing a heart emoji and posting it to his story. he smiled to himself, bringing the covers a bit higher. he wrapped his arms tighter around wooyoung, pecking the top of his head.

"night woo."