k.y¹

relationship: lovers; human!yeosang/vampire!y/n
warnings: suggestive themes, blood
word count: 1.4k
published: 05.31.20

yeosang let out a whine, shaking his boyfriend's arm back and forth as he pleaded.

"please~ let's go to the club! it just opened, i wanna check it out!" he pouted, pressing multiple kisses to the elder's cheek to soften him up.

y/n wrapped his arms around yeosang, smiling at the attention he was getting. "i don't know, sang-ah. i don't think i can handle being in such a crowded environment."

yeosang jumped around in y/n's hold. "come on, pretty please? i promise, as soon as you start to feel uncomfortable, we'll leave." he proposed.

-

it felt as if time froze as y/n and yeosang danced in the club, the flashing lights and loud music blocking everything else out; for yeosang, at least.

y/n could hear every heartbeat and flooding vein booming through his ear drums. the sweaty bodies bumping into him as yeosang danced around didn't help calming y/n buzzing nerves.

y/n was pulled out of the mindset of controlling himself when yeosang seductively lead him in for a kiss, the former responding by biting down on yeosang's bottom lip.

he sucked the soft skin, his mind going blank as his attention was now on the way he could feel the vibrations of yeosang's heart through his heavenly mouth. y/n's brows furrowed as he bit down harder, immediately tasting the iron that invaded his mouth and letting his instincts take over, suckling the broken skin.

yeosang winced, jumping back and slamming a hand to his mouth. y/n snapped out of it when yeosang had pushed him away out of shock. his eyes widened and he carefully stepped forward, gently taking yeosang's face into his grasp, running his thumb over the ruptured skin.

y/n took a deep breath, flinching as his eyes burned and his ears began to ring again, the constant thumping of different tempos overwhelming him.

yeosang his a gasp when he noticed the luminescent red of his lover's eyes, not knowing if it was from the flashing lights of their environment or not.

his suspicions only grew when y/n spoke up. "i need to get out of here. it's too crowded—" he was cut off when a body roughly shoved into him, a growl leaving his lips and his hands tightly clenching together.

yeosang grabbed his fisted hands, pulling his arm. it all blurred for y/n, everything mixing together in the hectic environment.

yeosang took him outside, ignoring the red glare that kept randomly appearing in his lover's eyes.

he pushed the back doors to the club open, getting smacked in the face with a wave of cool air. y/n stumbled out, watching as yeosang waved a taxi down.

"baby, what's wrong? are you okay?" yeosang pried, guiding him into the vehicle, noticing the pained look that took over y/n's face.

the immortal could only keep his eyes clenched shut and try to calm himself down.

-

the ride home was only less than 10 minutes but it felt like like hours as y/n struggled to control himself. he didn't want to attack the taxi driver nor let yeosang see him in such a way.

yeosang didn't know anything about y/n y/l/n being a vampire nor did he know anything about the supernatural beings. the two had only been together for almost half a year; y/n was afraid to tell him, not wanting him to be scared of him or to put him in any danger.