s i x💫

++sorry i wont be doing the fight scene with the rat++
__________________________________

Both the Joestar descendants returned to the town all sweaty and clothes tattered. Josuke turned to a corner where his house is at and bid Jotaro goodbye.

As he is walking closer to his house, he saw a figure on the porch. Waiting. Josuke grew cautious and slow walked up to his porch.

He took out his stand and was about to attack but gasped as he saw your sleeping figure. He withdrawal his stand and picked you up.

He opened the door and settled you down the couch. He closed the front door and returned to you.

Josuke looked at your sleeping face, you have your mouth open and is snorting slightly. He chuckled a bit and started to shake you awake.

Once you woke up, you looked at Josuke groggily. Then you looked around, your eyes widen and jumped up.

"I-im sorry! I didn't mean to sleep on your porch Josuke-san!" you bowed down. Then you heard him laugh, you looked up at him. You noticed that his clothes have ripped places.

"It's alright Y/n, what are you doing here anyways?"

"O-oh! Yeah, I was here to give you the tasks you need to finish." you explained. Josuke hummed.

"Why didn't you just drop it in the front door and go home?" you blushed and lowered your head.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Did you tell your parents that you'll be having a sleepover?" you looked up again at Josuke, confused.

"Sleepover?"

"Well, you can't be out this late at night. If you wanna go home now, then I won't let you since it's not safe. Text your mom or dad that you'll be staying for the night." you looked at the door behind you.

You do want to go home, but you don't want to be kidnapped again. Would it be safe if you sleep here with Josuke? Maybe.. Ugh fuck it.

You pulled out your phone and started messaging your mom who's on. After a few minuets, you looked at Josuke and nodded.

He smiled brightly and stood up. He's a tad taller than you, damn..

"Have you eaten yet? Wanna eat something with me?" you shook your head and right on time. Your stomach growled like lion.

You trembled in embarrassment, Josuke huffed and headed to the kitchen to make the both of you some food.

You sat back down in the couch and waited for Josuke to finish cooking.

After like 10-20 minuets, Josuke came out in hand with a bowl of tempura, some rice and miso soup.

He severed you a rice and handed it to you. You thanked him which he replied with a smile, you gulped and started eating.

As he got his own, he sat beside you and ate as well. You felt a little uncomfortable but otherwise fine.

You tried to strike up a conversation, "This is really good." you grabbed your soup bowl and drank some. He giggled and looked at you.

"I'm glad that you liked it Y/n-san."

✴✴✴✴

As the both of you finished eating, Josuke went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. He said you'll be sleeping in his bed and him in the futon.

You declined many times but Josuke really insistent and you have no choice but to accept it. You walked down a small narrow hallway and entered the room in the right as Josuke instructed.

You stepped in and looked around in his room. It's the typical decor you'd see in typical boys in the movies.

Like something bout the school sport teams and such. You sat down in his bed which is incredibly soft, you can't help but engulf yourself with the comfort and softness. 

Then you inhaled the pillows. It smelled like lemon grass, you buried your face in it and eventually fell asleep.

"Y/n-san are you alright in ther-" Josuke stopped and leaned on the door frame. He took a second to look at you and finally took out his futon to sleep.

He stood up to turn off the lights, he turned around to look at you one last time. He smiled and turned off the lights.

✴✴✴✴

Morning came. You felt someone shaking you awake, you groaned and looked at the person waking you up.

You suddenly jumped as you saw Josuke then remember what happened last night. As you calm down, Josuke sat down in his bed.

"You're gonna be late for school, get yourself ready and breakfast is ready." you nodded and he stood up and walked out.

After a few minuets, you went to the living room to see bacon and eggs ready. Josuke sat on the opposite side of the table and waited for you.

You sat down and looked at him, "Go on, you don't wanna be late do you?" he snickered.

You started eating the breakfast he made, drank all of the juice, wiped your face and stood up. Josuke stood up as well and headed towards the door.

"I thought your suspension lasts a few weeks?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna walk you to school." you blushed.

"Eh?! I don't need someone walking me to school, I'm not elementary anymore." you said, he shrugged.

"There's still creeps out there, as your personal guard. I'll be here to protect you." you laughed at his statement.

"Personal guard? Since when?" Josuke rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Let's just go tiny."

"T-tiny?!!?"