{partII} s e v e n💫

"huh?"

rohan groaned, he went over to a round table and settled his bag down, pulled out a folder and handed the photo to the couple.

you took it and took a good look with josuke on your side, also examining it. "who's this kid?" josuke asked.

"that's hayato kawajiri and the man he's looking at, whom i believe is his father." rohan explained as he sat down in a chair.

"wait i know this kid.." you said

"you do??" the boys asked, you nodded and tried to remember where you met hayato.

"oh, i kinda became his babysitter for some time and i was the one who gave him that camera." the boys looked bewildered.

"so you know his father?" you nodded sightly. "i don't know him that much since that man is always out for work. thought im sure his name is kosaku."

"kosaku kawajiri.. josuke do have a laptop?" josuke nodded and headed out to grabbed the laptop from the living room.

he handed it to rohan, he grabbed it and started to search. as rohan got what he was looking for, "y/n can i have the photo back?" you handed it back to him.

he looked back and forth at the photo and the laptop then closed it. rohan took a deep breath and closed his eyes, as he opened them he was wearing a smirk.

"we found him."

✴✴✴✴

"so basically, this kira is pretending to be kosaku and continued to live 'normally'. and this kid, hayato, is suspicious of his own father and spied on him." all of the gang looked surprised and shooked.

jotaro hummed, he gripped his cap's rim "we first have to find the kid and talk to him. if he does confirm that kira is pretending to be this man. we'll take him down."

all nodded eagerly, "we'll meet at the boy's school at 8:30, sharp."

"i'm looking at you josuke and okuyasu." josuke shot rohan a glare but you grabbed his arm before he does something hasty.

"that'll be all, get home safely." all of them stood up and went to their separate ways. you waved goodbye to okuyasu, koichi (w/ his gf) and rohan.

"are we close to the end?" you laced your arm around josuke's. "maybe, we still have doubts that kosaku is kira." you sighed.

"hey, i'm still gonna keep our promise. so you have nothing to worry about!" you giggled and pecked josuke's cheek.

"you better."

✴✴✴✴

RINGGGG
RINGGGG
RINGGGG
RINGG-

you slammed your hand to the alarm clock, you groaned and sat up. you stretched your arms with a satisfying pop, you looked at the window.

it's pouring.

you turned to your side to see the time.

8:31AM

"FUCKKKKK!!!!" this woke up josuke, he summoned Crazy Diamond out of instinct. he looked at you with confusion and worried look.

"what the hell did you scream for y/n?!" he withdrawal Crazy Diamond and rubbed his eyes as he yawned.

"did you set the alarm at 8:30?" he nodded, "yeah, that's the time we'll meet the others."

"BOI IT'S 8:31- wait no 8:32 NOW, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SET THE ALARM AS IN 8:30!!" his eyes widen and shot out of bed like a frog.

he opened the wardrobe that he almost ripped the door, he got his school uniform and start to wear it.

"why the hell are you wearing your uniform?" you asked as you also stood up and started to get ready.

"there's no time! and you're not coming." you looked at josuke who's wiggling his foot in the hole.

"what do you mean i'm not coming?"

"you're not coming because, one, you might get caught up in a fight that you're not supposed to be on. and two, i love you too much to let you go in the rain." he said as he buttoned up his long sleeve.

you were about to argue but he hugged you. "i'll come back alive and that's a promise." he pulled away and leaned in for a kiss.

"i love you."

"i love you too." and he ran out the door with his bag in his hands, leaving you all alone in an empty hotel room.

✴✴✴✴

"where's josuke-san?" asked koichi, getting agitated. first, they can't find rohan but his car is here parked and empty.

then heavy panting and wet stomps is coming towards jotaro, koichi and okuyasu. they looked and saw a wet, tired josuke.

he panted heavily that he couldn't even form words properly. "you ran all the way here within two minuets, i'm impressed!" okuyasu said.

"th..thanks.." then he noticed rohan's car. "hey..wh..where's rohan..?"

"that's what we don't know. his car is parked yet he's nowhere in sight." said koichi with worry in his voice.

"he's the one who said that we're gonna meet here yet he's isn't here... come to think of it, have you guys seen the kid?" asked josuke as he started to reign his breath.

"we haven't yet but all of the students should be here by now though."

"let's wait some more then."

8:34AM