{partII} t h r e e💫

you felt a movement that made it snuggle more into you. you slowly opened your eyes, you looked down and saw josuke still asleep.

he didn't switch any sleeping positions, he just snuggled more into your chest. this made you giggled and pinched his cheeks softly. you moved his long hair out of his closed eyes.

right now, josuke is shirtless and you were shortless. josuke started to stir in his sleep, he yawned and slowly opened his eyes.

he smiled as you were the first one he sees. he stroked your cheeks lovingly, "good morning y/n-chan~"

his raspy voice made you cover your face. he tilted his head like a puppy, "what's wrong love?" he tried to pry your hands of your face but you didn't let him.

you heard him huffed, suddenly he pinned you on the bed. your blush worsened. "remove your hands babe." you oblige.

"hmm? why are you blushing?" he teased you, you glared at him and playfully punched his chest. "get off me!" he laughed and got off of you.

he stroked a stray hair to your ear and kissed you, he pulled away and stood up. "so what do you for breakfast?"

you hummed, as if you're in thought, "pancakes!" you yelled like a little kid. josuke chuckled at your childishness and nodded.

"alright, chef josuke is in the house!" he winked at you and went to the kitchen to cook your pancakes.

you smiled and grabbed a pillow to muffle your screams. he's perfect.

you fixed yourself and grabbed one of josuke's shirt. it's big enough to hide your underwear, you went to the kitchen and was about to hug josuke from behind but you noticed a pancake on the ceiling?

"uh.. josuke, why is there a pancake on the ceiling?" he turned around and then looked up.

"babe, it's not a pancake anymore. it's a ceilingcake."

"that doesn't exp-" he hushed you.

"yes it does." then he returned to his cooking with a silly grin on his face. you looked at your boyfriend in disbelief.

he's too perfect.

when josuke finished his cooking, he placed the tower of pancakes in the table. it's about 20 pancakes there.

"did you use the whole box?" he grinned, "and half of the other box." your mouth went agape.

"are you serious?" he just grinned stupidly in response. you shook his head and grabbed 5 pancakes for you.

josuke handed you the syrup, you poured it like it's a waterfall. "y/n, don't overdo it." you giggled and handed josuke the syrup.

you cut it and took a big bite, you looked up at the kitchen ceiling. you saw the ceilingcake still hanging.

"are you gonna eat it?" you shot josuke a disgusted look.

"like hell i'd eat that."

"ouch, my feelings that was my cooking y/n." josuke pretended to cry, you rolled your eyes and took another bite.

"you're such a crybaby." you teased him then suddenly ketchup squirted on your shirt. you looked up and saw josuke with the ketchup in hand with a playful smirk.

"why you-" you grabbed what's near you; mustard. you grabbed it and squirted it as his face. you laughed as mustard drip down on josuke's face.

josuke fired his ketchup back at you, also hitting you in the face. he is the one laughing this time.

you smirked, "are you challenging me mr. higashikata?"

"perhaps~"

✴✴✴✴

after your food fight, both of you smell like in vinegar. you took turns into showering and cleaning up the kitchen and living room.

the couch was also stained by the condiments you both threw and fired at each other.

after the little spring cleaning you both did. you slumped down in the chair and sighed, josuke came to the living room shirtless again.

"jackass." josuke looked at you with his eyebrows raised.

"jackass? ha, you fired back too ya know." you pouted but soon  disappeared as josuke pecked your cheek.

"at least we have a reason to clean the house." you nodded, suddenly the window broke which made the stray glass shards fly around.

josuke looked to see a purple and black humanoid stand with white lines on it's body. josuke clicked his tongue in distress and anger.

why can't i have a peaceful day with y/n?!

"grab the house phone, call jotaro-san and say that there's another stand user in town." you nodded and ran toward the house phone near the tv.

the stand tried to attack you but josuke blocked it's path by punching it's head that made the coffee table break.

"get outta here!" josuke yelled at you. you ran towards the back door while dialing jotaro's number. as you finally dialed the last number it started to ring.

it was picked up, "kujo."

"jotaro-san, there's another stand on the loose who's fighting josuke in the house." you yelled.

"did you see it's user?"

"no, in fact i don't see anyone. it must be a long ranged stand." you heard jotaro hum then answered.

"i'll be on my way." you nodded and hanged up.

you looked at the house and heard crashes inside. you gulped and prayed.

hang in there josuke.