3.

1 week and 4 days later

Nayeon refused to speak to Jeongyeon even if she wanted to, the older girl would run away with excuses. Didn't take long at all though Jeongyeon gave up within the first three days.

The sheer feeling of neglect Nayeon felt whenever Jeongyeon was with her friends having a good time would not disappear or fade but rather make its presence be more common.

What do you do when you mess things up? Make it right...but what if you're scared of the other person's reaction? Why not sooner? Why didn't you try to reach me more often? How can you scream in an isolated sound proof room hoping for someone to hear? they won't that's exactly why.

It's like speaking a different language hoping for someone to pick up the one a few words. Can you get what I'm saying without me making you get what I say? Or was that too complicated.

Nayeon was tired of her colourless life she needed change that change she was hoping was Jeongyeon,her clean slate, someone who didn't know her for a million plus years because of family related reasons, no shade to Jihyo and Mina they were her dear friends but It's not the same when Jeonyeon is around.

She wanted a chase, Jeongyeon seemed like she was good a running. Until 4 days have passed and not a word.

Nayeon felt ever so generous to meet her half way maybe all the way but she's come up with a marvellous plan. She watched Jeongyeon from across the cafeteria laugh countless amount of times because of her "friends". It didn't sit well with her she was supposed to be Jeongyeon's friend that's kinda hard when she keeps rubbing elbows with new people every day.

One week and 5 days since they've known  each other. Only spoke to each other mutually for two of those day or is it two and a half seeing that on Monday they stopped talking? Anyways not that any one is counting. That short amount of time and Nayeon felt so close to her but so far so very far, and no one but her was to be blamed.

"Stop staring" Jihyo said from across her "I-i wasn't, just spacing out and thinking"

"Thinking about how good of a kisser a certain person might be" Jihyo said referring to Jeongyeon. "No why would I?"

"Nothing...so what were you thinking of then"

"How to spend my weekened" Nayeon replied swiftly "I'm going out with Chaeyoung"Mina chirped "yah! Leave the single and bitter to grieve" Jihyo said

"I'm done being single, My mom wants me to stay far away from boys as possible im fine with that they don't tickle my interest"

Jihyo smirked "She said nothing about girls and I know a certain girl that you particularly like"

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

_______

"Mom I need you to call Jeongyeon and tell her I'm struggling in math don't tell her I told you make her come over to help me study please" Nayeon held her mom closely and begged "And why is that so when your math is fine"

"I kinda pushed her away and stopped talking to her now I'm a coward I can't face her willingly so if it looks like you guys forced me to be tutored by her it will be less embarrassing I need to seem like I have it together" her mother was skeptical but complied after receiving the number from Nayeon "Hello is this Jeongyeon? It's Krystal I got your number from Nayeon's phone the other day cause I've been noticing her complaining about math is constant but she's so stubborn she doesn't accept help from me or her dad I know its Friday but I was wondering if you could help her or if it's too late...okay great see you at 8"

"Thanks Eomma you're the best!" Nayeon ran into her room.

Hair up. hair down okay just don't touch it down it is.

Nayeon made sure to do everything she had to like washing her face etc. She just sat in her silk black nightgown that sat on her mid thigh and had her black robe to match.

9:03. No signs of Jeongyeon, Nayeon didn't lose hope though she continued watching the news, people might find it odd but she didn't noise in her ear to keep her awake and grounded.

"She's probably still up, I didn't tell her you were coming though, I'm so grateful you came at short notice"

The door opened revealing Jeongyeon and she was only able to see a glimpse of her mother walking away.

"What are you doing here" Nayeon said trying her best to seem clueless. Jeongyeon closed the door behind her. "Don't worry I'll be gone soon. Your mom said you needed help with math so wrote you some notes to help. I'll jusy stay here for a while to make it believable" Jeongyeon said and placed her notebook on Nayeon's bed beside her.

"I'm sorry"

"For?"

"Avoiding you, and that day it's petty. I've never felt connected to someone as I have with you. I was kind of embarrassed to be honest you turned me down so, maybe you won't this time"

"Things like this change you as a person, it changed what we are friends don't just have sex with each other"

"B-but you did it and you're fine. Why can't I be that close to you as you were with those other girls am I not special too?" Nayeon asked desperately "Stop saying things like this I'm leaving tell your mom I can't do this you should start going to tutoring again"

Nayeon ran to her and held onto her waist in a tight embrace "I'm not bad at math I made my mom call you cause I was a coward I'm sorry I miss you"

"Then you should've called yourself"

"I wanted you to meet me half way, I just want someone to want me more than I want them"

_____________
_________
_____
___
_

Happy New Year
💥
eat well drink water
🥛
Eat tons of fruits
🍉
Get sleep
🛏
Bye bye berries🐷🍒🍓