#1 seeing the baby for the first time

A/N: I’m really happy to announce this new preference book. I was looking forward to writing these prefs the second I started the first book. I’m so excited and I think these will turn out super cute! No one requested any ideas for preferences for the last book so please request ideas. There’s like a hundred percent chance I’ll do it.

#1 Seeing the baby for the first time (both POVs)

Ashton:

Your POV:

The nurse handed the pink bundle over to your bed. She slowly lowered the tiny being into your arms. Your little Amanda. She’s finally here. She had your nose and long dark eyelashes. Her hair was already slightly curly, a dirty blonde shade matching her fathers. Her eyes were a beautiful hazel. The same colour as the eyes you fell in love with years ago. She looked so much like her father, you started to cry. She was the product of your love for eachother. She is the most beautiful thing you had ever laid your eyes on. Ashton was crying too. It was the best moment of your life so far. Amanda Lauren Irwin.

His POV:

I stood over my wife staring at my child. She’s so incredibly beautiful. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy in my entire life. She looks a lot like me and a lot like the love of my life. She has my hair, though I was hoping she’s have Y/N’s. I have to admit it looks adorable on her. She has my eyes but Y/N’s little mouth. I never thought it was impossible to be this in love with anything in the entire world. She even looks a tad bit like my mum. In her little face, I can see Y/N and mum, and Harry and even Lauren. I can’t believe we made her. She’s a little piece of perfection. Amanda Lauren Irwin.

Michael:

Your POV:

Mason was sleeping happily in your arms. He already had adapted Mikey’s loud whistling snores. He had Michael pale transparent complexion and his pink, droll little mouth. His hair wasn’t a strange colour by some miracle. What hair Mason had was a platinum blonde colour. You hadn’t been able to see his eyes yet but the doctor informed you they were green, like Michael’s. Did Mason inherit anything of yours? Didn’t look like it, but you didn’t mind. Michael is beautiful and so is your new son. Mason Lucas Clifford.

His POV:   

I have a son. After years of broken hearts, dating, marriage and trying; I finally have a son. He’s a spitting image of me. All I can think about is teaching him guitar and playing video games with me. Today, Y/N has given me more than I could have ever asked for. I can’t help but smile thinking about all of the memories we’ll make together as a family. I’m finally a father. To an amazing beautiful boy. Hopefully the first of many Cliffords to come. Mason Lucas Clifford.

Calum:

Your POV:

You were currently holding Kaiden as Cal held Noah. They were identical, so you couldn’t tell them apart quite yet. Kaiden was a lot quieter and sleepier than Noah. Noah seemed to want loads of love and attention. You can already tell Noah is gonna be a hyper little child. Kaiden was sweet, with soft tan skin like Calum. He has your eyes with Calum’s cute nose. He was honestly beautiful. You had a feeling that they were destined to be heartbreakers in the future. You traced the outline of his lips. You might be the happiest you’d ever been, holding your little miracle in your arms. Kaiden Michael Hood.

His POV:

We have two boys, so we always have one bundle of joy in our arms at all times. Y/N was blissfully bonding with Kaiden as I tried to sooth Noah in my arms. I saw a lot of Mali in Noah, but I assume he looks a great deal like me too. He has Y/N’s eyebrows and eyes though. We created two masterpieces. Let’s just say that the next few years of our lives will be quite interesting. Noah Ashton Hood.

Luke:

Your POV:

Piper. Piper was beautiful. She had Luke’s blonde hair, and his stunning blue eyes. Even in her sleep you could see Luke’s dimples in her cheeks. She even had his eyebrows. She had your pale skin tone as well as the shape and colour of your lips. You looked up at Luke, who looked so incredibly proud. Ever since you were teenagers, you would talk about the future. Everytime he would mention a little girl that the two of you would have together. Here she was. Piper Elizabeth Hemmings.

His POV:

I cannot believe this is actually happening. Ever since I started thinking about the life I wanted to have, I always imagined my daughter. And she is more beautiful than I could have ever dreamt up. She has my hair and my eyes, but she reminds me of Y/N. Y/N is the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my entire life. I can see Y/N in Piper. I never realised I could care this much for anything in my entire life. I need to take care of her, protect her. Keep her shielded from the entire world. I never want to leave her alone. I want her to stay so small and mine forever. Piper Elizabeth Hemmings.