#3 meeting the family

#3 Meeting the family

Ashton:

Ann Marie, Lauren and Harry were all there while you gave birth. Lauren was the most excited out of everyone because she always wanted a sister and now she gets a niece. Ann Marie held Mandy first, tears flew down her face. “She’s beautiful Ashy, absolutely beautiful. My goodness, my first grandbaby.” Lauren interrupted. “Mum, I want to hold her!” She whined. Ann looked up to you for confirmation. You nodded quickly. “Be careful” Ann told her daughter. Lauren proudly held her niece with a huge smile on her face. “Hi there Amanda, it’s me Lauren. I’m the cool young aunt you can brag about to all of your friends. We’re gonna have tea parties and dress up like princesses.” Ashton smiled at his two little girls bonding. Harry sat in a corner pouting about Amanda being a girl. He was still in the “girls have cooties” phase.

Michael:

Karen was very happy to meet Mason. “He is a spitting image of Mikey, isn’t he?” Karen said while playing with Mason’s tiny fingers. “I know. My little boy.” Michael said with a huge grin on his face. “Quite handsome isn’t he?” You said right before you leaned up to kiss your husband.

Calum:

Joy and Mali were so unbelievably excited to meet Noah and Kaiden. They ran into the hospital room and started to cry as soon as they saw the little babies. “My my my. They look just like Cal.” Joy said with tears in her eyes. “He looked just like them when he was born, had just as much hair though.” She happily recalled the memories. “You’re going to have a lot of work to do. Cal was a hassle.” Mali warned jokingly.

Luke:

Liz was there for you and Luke the entire time. Jack, Andy and Ben stayed in the waiting room waiting to meet little Piper. As soon as you and Luke had held onto the baby long enough you handed her to Liz. Liz could not stop crying and telling you how beautiful Piper was. Luke’s father told his son how proud he was while Jack and Ben highfived luke, congratulating him.