#2 bringing the baby home for the first time

#2 Bringing the baby home for the first time

Ashton:

Ashton was being Ashton: extremely protective. He had to stop every other minute to make sure his baby girl was okay. He drove slowly with no music on being careful not to drive over any bumps. It made you happy to see your husband becoming a great father.

Michael:

Michael saw the ride home as an opportunity to expose his son to “good music”. He blasted Green Day, Blink-182, All Time Low and Metallica through the speakers. You just chucked and watched as your little boy giggled and smiled at the music playing.

“What am I going to do with another Michael?” You teased. Michael just smiled and jammed out to his favourite songs with his song. This would be the first of thousands of jam sessions the two would share.

Calum:

Calum happily drove the way home enjoying the first drive of many with his new family. He escaped into a dreamland thinking about all the roadtrips they would go on together. He thought about taking his two sons on tour as soon as you would let him. He could show them the world and music. They could see what their father really does. All Calum wanted was for his sons to be proud of him.

Luke: 

His baby girl was his everything since 48 hours ago. He didn’t want to let go of her to put her in the car-seat. He was careful on the drive, making sure to keep his angel safe. About half-way, Good Girls came on the radio and your baby girl started to smile. The look on Luke’s face was pure pride. He couldn’t wait to teach his little girl how to play the guitar.