Dark Love: Part 8 | Lena

[Violet's POV

I was exploring Duckburg when I come across a strange area. It looked like a Dock of some sort, is this where Lena and Webby first met?

I continue to look around and I soon find a door, I open it and enter.

"Hello?" It echoed. I looked around and found a journal. 'Lena De Spell' is engraved on it.

I open it and I read a poem. I close it after reading and put it down. 

"What are you doing with my diary!?" I turn around and see Lena herself.
"I-I'm sorry, I was just looking around!" I said.

She sighed, "It's fine... Just, don't mess with my Diary, ok?" she said. "Alright."

"Hey, is this yours?" I show her an amulet and she gasps. "How'd you get this?!" she asked me, "I saw it on the shore in the middle of the Shadow War." I said. 

"Oh, thank you."  she puts it on and it glows.
"Why's it glowing?" I asked. "Aren't you a magic master?" she asks sarcastically. "You should know, right?"

"I believe you are thinking of either you or Magica De Spell, because I only study magic." I say. "Who are you, even?" 
Right, I never introduced myself! "I'm Violet, Violet Sabrewing. But if you would like you can call me Vi." I say.
"Wait..Violet? I remember that name.. What're your dad's names!" she asks, shocked. 
"Viox and Randy...?" I answer. "Violet Sabrewing! You're my sister..foster sister."