I

Lucille Carrow

Lucille Carrow

My head feels like it going to explode. A soft groan escapes me and I grab my head between my hands. Stupid headache.

Okay maybe it is my fault to stay up reading till 3am but still. Stupid headache.

Sighing I close my book, pressing my head against the cool material of the table under it. It's the only wooden table in the library that wouldn't pierce in my skin if I lay my head on it. Believe me, I have enough experience to know that.

After a minute of 5, 5 minutes in which I almost fall asleep again, I push away from the table to stretch.

I think it's time to go to my dorm. I'm about 5 hours late for curfew and I have the feeling that if they catch me sleeping here tomorrow I will have detention for the rest of the year.

I swing my bag with books over my shoulder and walk out of the library, pressing the book I was reading against my chest. I know I look like I'm some scared girl out of a horror movie, the kind of girl they monster eats and the main character finds the ripped apart body of. I shake my head to get those nasty thoughts out of my head.

Okay that is enough reading scary stories for you

I chuckle at my own imagination. Still I walk a little faster. Better safe than sorry.

When I neared my dorm I could feel how my shoulders relaxed by the sight of the kitchen door. Yes, our dorm is in the kitchen. It is not hidden at all and there is no password for the door.

This is probably the reason that we always have randomly visitors from other houses. Like that time some students pained our whole dorm bright pink, we still don't know who was responsible for that but I have some suspections.

A scream pulled pulls out of my thoughts. It is not really a scream. It's more like a muffled cry.

My instinct acts before I do and I press myself tightly against the wall, trying to hide myself for whatever is there that makes students cry out.

They come soon into my view and I realize that this is far worse than a monster that roams the halls.

It are three from knights of walpurgis.

The knights of walpurgis are a group Slytherin's who are known for being the best. They are the best students in every class they take, their magic talent incredible.

They are also known for the being bullies. Their talent and pureblood make them believe they are better than anyone. Which results into them pushing everyone with less talent and 'tainted blood' around.