Fourteen

Its the next day and it's about 10:30 am in the morning and they are sleeping. Faith woke up and seen the time and she got up out the bed and ran to the bathroom quickly. Logan heard her get up and ran to the bathroom and that's when he got up and ran to her, He was going to ask if she was okay but then he realized that she was pregnant, so he held her hair while she was throwing up.  When she got done she sat next to logan and realized that she didn't make a doctor appointment to see the baby or babies so Faith said something to him about. 

((Remind you they just got back from Coachella))

Faith- um logan

Logan- yeah?

Faith- I didn't make an appointment for the baby

Logan- okay it's fine. I will go get your phone and you can do it while we are sitting here okay. Its okay babe. We got this if not then I mean we have your mom she did have two kids.

Faith- no I don't want my moms help. I hate asking her for stuff. IF you haven't known my dad is my favorite parent he didn't walk out on me. 

Logan- okay okay fine we will ask my brother. 

((also we thought they were related but there not they had a DNA test done and they aren't related...))

Faith- can you please go get my phone now?

Logan got up and went to get her phone 

2 seconds later he comes back in and sees that he has a miss call from her mom

Logan- speaking of your mom she called you twice

Faith- oh well I don't wanna talk to her

LOgan- at least call your dad and make sure everything is okay, please.

Faith- fine. 

Faith picked up her phone and called him but he didn't answer so she left a message. 

"hey, dad it's me Faith I was just checking to see if everything is okay mom called me and I don't wanna speak with her right now. Please call me back when you get a chance. I love you bye"

When she hung up Logans phone rang and it was Erika 

Logan- hello?

Erika- Logan thank god

Logan- what's going on Erika

Faith gave him the death stare

Erika- I tried to get ahold of Faith but she doesn't answer

Logan- yeah I know. She's been busy throwing up

Erika- well her dad is in the hospital

 Logan- what why?

Erika- he was in a car accident 

Logan- well is he okay?

Erika- he's in a coma

Logan- WHAT? I'm on my way

Erika- okay.

Logan hung up the phone and told Faith what was happening, they then grabbed everything and went out the door to the car and drove fast to the hospital.

30 minutes later the arrived at the front desk and they asked for Jake.

Nurse- any of yall related to Mr. Paul?

Logan- yes, she is his daughter and I'm his brother

Nurse- Okay well he's in room 3b 

Faith- thank you