Taken hostage

Deku p.o.v

Another hard day of training. It really wasn't as hard as the other days were this week. At least we finally have our dorms to stay safe. My mom really didn't agree with the idea though. She didn't want me to get hurt anymore. It can't be helped. Being a hero also means that you put other's lives in front of yours. And getting hurt happens a lot. But, she had to trust All Might and Mr. Aizawa. Even though they promised...it can't be helped. That's what it means to be a hero. And I am ready for any situation that comes my way!

Or so I thought...

That night I was fast asleep. I was in a very deep sleep from how much I had done today. But I didn't know that someone had snuck into my dorm, and took me to a place that I didn't know of.

When I finally woke up, I was strapped to a bed that was standing up. In front of me, I saw... Shigaraki...

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I demanded. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, nothing really...we are just gonna torture and experiment on you. We are trying to attempt to turn a human, into a Nomu. Hehehehe...." When I heard this, I was shocked. Now they are going after humans!? This is getting out of control.

"And why me? You could have chosen ANYBODY. But why choose me?" Shigaraki smirked. "Because, Izuku Midoriya...you are the MOST annoying kid in U.A. And through you, I can get to All Might. I want to end the symbol of peace. Show the world how society really is. And that's only one reason why I chose you. You are also my biggest target aside from All Might to eliminate. So, why not make you on my side and make you one of my minions? That sounds wonderful. Don't you agree?" I gritted my teeth. "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOUR SIDE. All Villans want to do is hurt people. But you...you are a complete Psychopath." Toga came up to me jumping up and down. "Hi Izuku! You're cute! You're totally my type! But you would be so much cuter if you just bled a little more!" I noticed that she cut my cheek, blood dripping down my chin onto the floor Below me. "That's enough Toga. I'll handle it from here." Shigaraki said as he walked closer to me. "What should be the first treatment of torture..."

Todoroki p.o.v

It was past 10:30 in the morning. Usually Midoriya would have been up already and talking with us. I went to his door and knocked. "Midoriya? You awake?" There was no answer. I asked again. "Midoriya, if you don't answer I will come in myself." Still nothing. I tried the knob of his door. It was locked. I used my ice to harden it and open it. It worked! I was in. Before I looked around, I melted the ice away with fire. Just to show that I didn't do anything. I walked in looking around. He wasn't on his bed. His bed sheets were wide open with nothing there. He went to check in the closet, but nothing was there. Then, I noticed his window was wide open. I investigated putting frost on the ground. There were footsteps. I went and grabbed one of Midoriya's shoes to compare it to the footprint. I couldn't tell if it was bigger or not, so I put down some frost, and made a footprint from Midoriya's shoe. I noticed that it was a lot larger.. By three inches. There was a kidnapping. I didn't understand how they got in without any alarms going off. I ran out of Midoriya's room and to the group of our classmates. Everyone saw the alarmed look on my face. Uraraka immediately spoke up. "Todoroki,what happened? Is everything alright?" I shook my head. "Midoriya got kidnapped!" Everyone gasped and got worried. Iida then asked, "Todoroki. How do you know this?" I sighed. "I used frost to see if there were any footprints in the floor. There was a footprint three inches bigger than Midoriya's. Plus, his window was wide open." I said, "Then we must inform Mr. Aizawa. Uraraka, go find him." Uraraka nodded and started to run, searching. "I'll go with her. I have all the information about it." Iida nodded. I used some ice to make myself glide across the floor. When I reached Uraraka, I grabbed her by the waist and we went down the stairs and to the main school building. We stopped right in front, and Uraraka thanked me. "Thanks Todoroki! Wouldn't have gotten here any faster without your help. But why did you come with me?" I sighed. "I have all the information about the clues that I found." We rushed in and went to Principal Nezu's office knocking loudly. One of our teachers, Midnight answered the door. She looked at our faces and let us come in seeing that something happened. Aizawa immediately asked what happened. I spoke up explaining everything. All Might was there too in shock. Aizawa decided to let us stay and calm down. "Todoroki, what happened exactly?" "It was past 10:30 in the morning, and he still hasn't come out of his room and talk like he usually does in the morning. So, I went to his room and asked if he was in there, but he didn't answer. And Midoriya always answers unless he's asleep.. So, I went into his room, and searched everywhere. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I noticed that his window was wide open. So, I put down some frost, and found footprints that are bigger than Midoriya's foot size. And there were no footprints from him specifically, so there was no explanation except that he was kidnapped by Villans." Aizawa nodded. We'll form a search party of some heroes and try to find Midoriya. For now, we all need to calm down. The pros are gonna try and find him. While they search, we have to continue training. So go back with your classmates, and calm down." Uraraka and I nodded and headed back. On the way back, I melted all the ice that I put there. Then, I explained what Mr. Aizawa had said to everyone else.