Burnt

3 p.o.v

The search party looking for Izuku went on for two weeks. He was nowhere to be found. They thought that he was dead. What they didn't know, is what was happening to him.

Izuku p.o.v

I woke up once again from being unconscious from this torture. My whole body hurts. I have stab wounds, and bruises all over my body. My clothes were basically torn to shreds.

Soon enough, Shigaraki came with someone who I didn't recognize...

"Good morning Izuku Midoriya. Are you ready for today's torture?" I just glared at him. "Who is that beside you!?" Shigaraki smirked. "Oh, this. This is just Dabi. He is part of the League of Villans along with Toga and a few others. Do you know what his quirk is?" I stared worrying about what I will get this time. Dabi summoned a little blue flame on his palm. I wasn't expecting this. They are gonna be torturing me with blue fire!? We all know how hot that fire is. Dabi walked towards me as Shigaraki smiled in the distance. I knew I couldn't get out of this. My whole body already hurts, and now I'm getting burnt. Dabi started by touching my arm using his blue flame. I screamed out in pain. He did that all over my body, leaving me with purple burns. He continued over and over. My soul was breaking. I knew the heroes have already formed a search party, and looked for me. They must have quit looking by now thinking that I was dead.

Dabi continued over and over until my vision started to get blurry. My eyes were drooping wanting to close. But I didn't want to. I tried so hard to stay awake, but a few moments later, my eyes closed and I fell unconscious.

Five months later...

I have been given three more quirks to make me even more powerful. I don't know what quirks they gave me, because, I am trapped in my own body. I am stuck being controlled by Dabi. They had successfully turned me into a Nomu. They were planning to bring me with them to the hero training camp. I knew that my friends were there. Maybe....they can help me..

We arrived at the camp standing on the top of a cliff looking over the camp.  I saw my friends down on a trail in the woods doing something. Dabi took me with him and set the woods on fire. He told me to go find someone and kill them. I traveled for a long time, until I found... Todoroki and... Kacchan...I didn't want to hurt them...but I couldn't stop myself...