News

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

TORTURE IS INCLUDED. READ WITH CAUTION

Todoroki pov

After all the Villans had left with Midoriya, all of us were shocked when Mr. Aizaiwa told the students the news about him. I was sure that they were going after at least one student. But instead, they came to cause trouble and show off their new 'toy'. Everyone felt horrible at what had happened. And when Midoriya saw Bakugou....things changed. I think Bakugou felt really bad for Midoriya. I knew he did. They don't get along because Bakugou causes trouble all the time, but I knew that deep inside, Bakugou cares for Midoriya and wants to help.

Once we were back at U.A, all the teachers were told the news. Out of everyone there, I knew All Might had the most shock of what happened. And Mr. Aizawa explained that what he said was confirmed by Midoriya himself, they decided to try and do another rescue mission.

Izuku pov

I can't believe it...at least Mr. Aizawa knows... hopefully Dabi didn't hear what I had said to them. Dabi led me to my cage. He told me to stay until the next time they go out. All I could do was just stand there motionless, no expression present on my face. Emotions never appeared on my face anymore. But...when I saw Kacchan and Todoroki...I think I cried when I talked to them... I really don't know. Toga came to visit me every day seeing how beat up I was made her thrilled.

Toga came up to me. "Hi Izuku! How ya doing! I love your new look! Even if it's a little worse than what it used to be. But we're together now! Forever! I made some new friends today! I think they are from your class... Uraraka and Asui! But, since I'm their friend, I get to call Asui Tsu! She thinks we're not friends...but in reality, we are! I really wanna see them again! I only got a little bit of blood though...and it was only from Uraraka...at least I got some of her blood...she did slam me down on the ground, which gave me a big bruise on my face...but it looks pretty on me! Don't you think! I used a needle to pump out Uraraka's blood. It was so delightful! I got some blood from both Tsu AND Uraraka! First, I slashed Tsu's tounge with my knife!  And they both are super cute! They are my new friends! Well, gotta go now Izuku...sorry to cut it short. Shigaraki is calling me. Toodles~!"

Izuku pov

Toga gave me that much information from today... Uraraka...Tsu....I hope they are ok. Toga isn't my type at all. She is just...a psycho. But not as much as Shigaraki. I hate having to do this. I hate that I have to do their bidding. But, the good thing is that, Todoroki put a tracker on me. It hurt a little feeling his flames. But I'm used to being tortured by fire. So it didn't bother me. But I did flinch. So he cooled down the burn for me. I am very thankful for now. I have the feeling that tomorrow, they are gonna attack U.A and force me to fight...again..at least I didn't hurt anybody when I was at the training camp. Oh no...here comes Dabi... what's he gonna do this time...

"Hey My Nomu. You ready for your torture? It's gonna be different today. This time, I have this...."

Dabi took out a whip..oh no...this is gonna hurt...but...my body won't do anything but just stand there...

"Now, Come on out to this clearing where we torture you as usual."

I slowly walked out of the current cage I was in, and limped to the big clearing with a fence around it. I got closer and closer. I really didn't want to. But I had no choice. I didn't want to feel the pain. And it's worse this time...

I stood in the center of the clearing. Dabi walked towards me and stayed a little distance away from me. Since I am his,he can do whatever he wants to me. Every time we come back from somewhere, or everyday, it's always torture. And you never know what it will be. Some days, it will be fire, other days, it's another Nomu sent in to beat me up, he even ties me up with chains really really tight for an hour cutting off some of my blood circulation getting me light headed, black out, or make it hard for me to breathe. This one is new. Whipping me...

Dabi raised up the whip and brought it down apon me as hard and fast as he could. It slashed my right across my chest. That pain it gave me...
He raised it again,and it came down apon me once again. He kept on doing this for an hour. Then he locked me back up in my cage. I was bleeding a lot. He mainly slashed me on my chest, but he got me on my legs, shoulders, neck, face, and back. The pain he had caused me. I wanted to collapse...but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me. It's as if my brain wasn't getting any signals. They only got signals when I was ordered to do something.