The talk with Deku

Izuku pov

I finally escaped from my master. But I feel that soon he is going to come to get me back...and then hurt me...

I was tied to a chair asleep for once in a long time. When it was 10:00 am I finally woke up. Kacchan knocked and came into my room. "Hey Deku. Good morning. I don't know if you can eat or not,  but I brought your favorite breakfast for you.." I just stared wanting to talk but was sad because I couldn't. Kacchan saw the sadness in my emotionless face. He sat beside me and gave me a hug. I was surprised that he gave me a hug. So...he did..care for me... Tears streamed down my face. "Izuku... you're... crying...you don't need to worry... you're back with us.. That's all that matters. I am sorry for all the pain you had to endure....you didn't deserve this. Even though you're on of those Nomu thingys now.. you're still Deku on the inside." He started to cry. I need to talk to him. He needs to know what happened to me...focus Izuku...I should have enough energy from sleep...ok...you can do it...
"K-k-Kacchan... I-I-I-I....N-n-n-n-need...t-to...t-t-t-t-tell... y-y-y-y-you...s-s-s-s-something..." I looked into his eyes. He knew it was something important. "What is it Izuku..?" I took a deep breath.. "M-m-m-m-m-m-m-master....h-h-h-h-he...h-h-h-h-hurts.... m-m-m-m-m-m-me....e-e-e-e-e-every....d-d-d-d-d-d-day....I-it..It h-h-h-h-hurts.... K-k-k-k-Kacchan..." Kacchan looked at me worried. "Why do you call him master?  The first time it was by his name. You don't need to call him that anymore. You're free from him..." I looked at Kacchan with hope in my eyes. I realized I was showing emotion on my face. Kacchan smiled. "Izuku... you're showing your emotions again!! Your eyes are almost completely back to normal as well!" I noticed it too. Master wasn't in my mind and I had peace... I smiled back. "Izuku. Try to say something. Maybe you can do it fluently without having trouble." I thought for a second. "Can I see All Might?" I...did it! I can speak normally again! It's been so long! Five months ago was the last time I was able to speak properly. Kacchan smiled happiness in his eyes. "Izuku you did it!! Of course you can see All Might. I'll be right back." Then Kacchan left to go get him. A few minutes later All Might came in! I smiled happily. Then quickly frowned feeling bad at what he did yesterday. "Izuku. What's wrong?" Kacchan asked. All Might sat on my bed next to me. "All Might...I'm sorry for trying to attack you...I couldn't control it...Dabi...was controlling me..and when I am given a command...I can't do anything to stop it...I'm sorry All Might...and...thank you Kacchan..." All Might rubbed my back. And in his deep voice he reassures me. "Young Izuku. You have nothing to feel bad about. This isn't your fault. You were just being controlled and told what to do. You may be different now..but that doesn't mean you're not the smart and brave kid I know. I know you would never disappoint me. And you were even talking while in that mode. You warned young Bakugou that you were forced to kill him. And when you were pinned down, Dabi told us everything about what was happening to you. We're not going to let that happen again. We care for your safety. And if you do get caught again...we will find you..." I looked at All Might. Kacchan spoke. "Half n' half connected a tracker to your back Izuku..remember?" I remembered back  at the training camp. Yeah... Todoroki did attach a tracker to my rock hard back. Kacchan came and took off my shirt. "Kacchannn...what was that for?" "You, need a shower. And see. The tracker." Kacchan rubbed his fingers over the tracker. It really is embedded in my skin. " There's just one problem. If I get untied, I could escape and go back...there...or...I might attack..." Kacchan frowned thinking of something. He looked at me grinning. "What are you thinking Kacchan?" I sighed. He stared at me. I got really nervous at what he was gonna say. And of course I wasn't expecting what I heard next. "I'm going to help you take a shower Izuku. Now, I am going to untie you from the chair and bring you to the shower. All Might, can you grab some clothes?" All Might nodded and went to my dresser and picked out some clothes for me to wear. Kacchan helped him choose what to wear. All Might pulled out All Might themed PJ's. Kacchan then brought them to the bathroom. He came back and All Might left saying goodbye, being untied and had a good tough grip on me so I don't escape. Then my hands so I wouldn't try anything. Kacchan took the rest of my clothes off, turned on the shower with warm water. He wanted me to relax after what has happened to me. First, he put me in the shower, washing out all my scars and wounds. Mainly the wounds from the whip. Kacchan was talking to me to help me relax more.  And finally..the shampoo. After the shower and back in my chair tied to it, I just took some time with Kacchan. There was a knock at the door. Kacchan walked to the door and opened it. "Is Deku ok? Can I come in?" Kacchan nodded. I recognized that voice immediately. Ochako. She walked in sitting on my bed. I looked at her. "O-oh hey Uraraka." She looked at me surprised. "Y... you're back to normal? You can speak properly. And... your eyes... they're beautiful..." I smiled at her. "Yea. I am..well..for now anyway. I don't know when I am gonna change back to how I was...but let's enjoy the time we have before I go back to the other state. "How are your injuries..?" I looked at her. "They're better. But..did you really mean what you said?" Ochako smiled. "Of course I did. I really do feel that way. She brought her lips close to mine. She kissed me, and I returned the kiss as well and we locked lips and spent a few moments before splitting apart. A few moments later I caught Kacchan staring. Immediately I turned red. Uraraka also turned cherry. I started freaking out. "Kacchan! D-don't get any ideas! I-i-it's not what you think!" Kacchan smirked.  "Ahh Izuku. First kiss huh. Didn't see that one coming. Don't worry, Izuku, Pink cheeks. I won't tell. That's your job." I sighed in relief. "Thanks Kacchan." After about half an hour, I changed back to my Nomu state. "S-s-s-s-s-Sorry..." My eyes dimmed, my mouth hung open again, and I bent over. Uraraka looked really sad seeing me in this state. Here comes the voice..."K-k-k-k-Kacchan...q-q-q-q-quick...h-h-h-h-h-hold... m-m-m-m-m-m-me..d-d-d-d-down...n-n-n-n-now...t-t-t-t-the...c-c-c-command..." Kacchan immediately went behind the chair and pinned me in that spot. "PINK CHEEKS. GET ALL MIGHT NOW!"  She nodded realizing what was happening. "Calm down Izuku. You can fight it. Don't let Dabi get control of you. Calm down. You're safe. I'm here. Okay? Calm down Izuku." I was struggling to escape. Thankfully Kacchan had the ropes extremely tight and strong seeing what I could do. I still tried really hard to escape. But I couldn't budge. Kacchan's grip was too strong.

Uraraka pov

Deku stopped talking all of a sudden. Immediately, his eyes dimmed and looked as if there was no life in them, his mouth dropped open as if he couldn't control his own body. Then he told Bakugou to hold him down immediately... Bakugou told me to get All Might. So I did exactly that. I ran out of Deku's room and ran to the main building. I found All Might wandering the halls. "ALL MIGHT! WE NEED HELP. NOW. IT'S DEKU." His eyes widened. Immediately we ran back to Deku's room. We saw Deku struggling to escape the ropes holding him to the chair, while Bakugou was holding him down trying to calm him. I had tears in my eyes as I watched feeling useless.

All Might sat him and went on one knee and talked to him.

Izuku pov

Nomu. Escape.

No..not again..not Again... I was shaking, jumping around in my seat trying to escape. All Might knelt down in front of me. "Izuku. Calm down. Don't let him control you."

Nomu. Escape an attack.

I shook harder. The voice of my master  was getting stronger every second. I started shaking violently. Uraraka joined in. "Izuku calm down. Ignore the commands. Ignore the voice. Ignore it. Calm down. You're safe. Calm down." She hugged me. I still shook violently. Kacchan talked to me again. "Izuku, calm down. You're safe. You need to calm down. Look around. All Might is here, along with Uraraka and me. We won't let anything happen to you. Shhhh... it's ok." Tears were streaming down my face. "T-t-t-t-the..v-v-voices..." I mumbled. "All Might, take my place and hold him down. I need to be in front of him. He trusts me, and he needs me to help right now." Kacchan was in front of me. He was in my sight. "K-k-k-k-Kacchan...I-I-I'm...s-s-s-scared..." He continued to look at me. "Shhhh...it'll be alright. Just calm down. Take deep breaths. I'm here. You're not alone." I looked at him. He could see the pain I was going through.  Then..my scars started to burn. "K-k-k-k-Kacchan...it...it hurts..." He was confused. "Izuku....what are you talking about?" My face scrunched in pain. Master must be using his quirk on me. I am being tortured. My daily torture... "M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my...b-b-b-back...scars....b-b-b-b-burn...." Kacchan's eyes widened. "Ochako. Lift up His shirt and expose his back." She nodded. On all my scars there were blue flames crawling across my back. I screamed out in pain.

I warned you. Nomu.

I started to cry. I couldn't to it anymore. There was only one person that can cool off my back and help.. Todoroki. "T-t-t-t-Todo-Todo-Todorok-Todoroki...I..I-I-I... N-n-n-n-need...h-h-h-him..." Ochako nodded. A few moments  later there was a voice. "What's goi-... Midoriya!" Immediately, he got rid of the flames, and cooled my burns down. He put down a light layer of frost to help. "What is happening?" Kacchan spoke. "Dabi is trying to get him back. For about half an hour, we had to pin him down. Then out of nowhere, blue fire was spreading across his back. I assume it is Dabi's quirk. So, Izuku, asked for you. He remembered back at the training camp when you cooled down his burn."