#4

The car ride is long and silent, with Gabe wanting to be way to close to me for comfort. He just wouldn't leave me alone, he tried to hug me to his chest but I scooted away, he tried to nuzzle into my neck but I pushed him away, he finally got the hint after he tried to pull me closer to him and I told him to stop. He doesn't stop looking at me though. There's a sheen over his eyes, they're dull and glassy, not at all like mine. In fact, they are the exact opposite of my eyes, while his are a glassy red with no depth, mine are a deep blue.

When we reach our destination Gabe gets out of the car and meets me as I step out of my side, closing the door behind me. In front of me is the largest house I'd ever seen, it sprawled across a well kept yard and I could see the tail end of a pool peaking out from behind the massive building. "This, is your new home" he says, gesturing broadly from where he stands infront of me. I peer at it from around him, soaking up every detail, he scoops me up and I let out a startled yelp. Burying his face in my neck he carries me into the house, up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom. He places me gently on the grand bed, forcing his head between my legs so he can nuzzle my crotch. I whine, struggling out from under him. "Please~" he begs, pawing at the waist of my pants. His voice is desperate and lustful, barely contained. His voice is on the verge of cracking and his eyes are glazed over even more than before, only a hint of restraint left. I shake him off of me and try to crawl away, only for him to drag my back by my ankles, leaving large bruises where his hands were. What restraint was left in his eyes is gone now, replaced with lust and desperation. He rips my clothing to shreds, doing the same thing to his. He flips me over, stroking his member and coaxing it into hardness. He spares a moment to apply some lube before he tries to ram into me, I manage to move out of the way so he misses his target. Growling he forces my hips back into place and tries again, this time he makes his mark and I scream in pain. My pain doesn't seem to bother him and he doesn't seem to be in any pain himself. Thrusting wildly he manages to hit my prostate, making me shudder and moan. Appearently this is the desired reaction as he does this three more times before cumming inside me. Then his focus shifts, he thrusts slower this time, dragging it out. His hands flutter around my member; flicking his thumb over my slit and pumping my shaft as he continues to abuse my prostate until I cum with a gasp. He thrusts a few more times before cumming inside me again, this time though he pulls out. Pushing me on my back he climbs on top of me so he can abuse me nipples.

When he's done I'm drop dead tired. Appearently he is to because he just curls around me and dozes off, ocaisionally nuzzling my neck in his sleep. Me on the other hand, I can't sleep for the life of me. Gabriel's too close and he is pretty warm. Eventually I do manage to go to sleep,  though my rest is filled with nightmares.

When morning comes around I try to climb out of bed, only to have Gabriel drag me back on the bed. The bruises on my ankles ache, but the area where Gabriel was thrusting is way worse. "Are you ok?! Did I hurt you?! I'm sorry!!" He blurts, eyes searching my face. Now his eyes are clear and have depth, though they are still Ruby red. I don't want to talk to him. Rolling over I tell him so not to nicely. In the corner of my eye I see him wince. "Im going to go shopping and run some errands, I'll come back in about two hours. You have the entire house to yourself, I'm really sorry" he says, pressing a kiss on my cheek. I ignore him. He sighs, leaving the room and presumably leaving the house aswell. After a few minutes when I'm sure he's gone I get up, raiding his closet for clothes I can wear. He sounded kind of hurt when I told him off, though I don't feel bad about it. Let him be hurt. Oh poor Gabriel, his new servant isn't happy about a life of servitude. He's just like every demon ever to walk the Earth. I'd better get to work, he'll probably steal my soul if he comes home and work isn't done.Sighing I walk out of the room and wander my way into the kitchen. The sink is piled high with dirty dishes, grabbing a sponge I get to work.

Around two hours later I hear Gabriel walk in the door. I'm almost done with the dishes, halfway through I'd had to take a break and sweep while the dishes dried so I could put them up. I had resumes after that and then gabriel opened the door. "Where are you, you whore!?" He shouts, I gulp. "In here" i call out timidly. He pokes his head in the room, looking confused. "Oh hey jack, what are you doing?" He asks. I gesture to the dishes in my hands. "You, uh, you needed me?" I stammer. His eyes go wide as he realizes what I'm saying. Walking up behind me he pulls the dishes from my hands and places them in the sink, wrapping his arms around me he rests his face in the crook of my neck. "Jackie I would never call you a whore, and you don't need to do dishes either, we have a person for that." He says, looking up at me from behind his eyelashes. Entwining his fingers in mine he brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses my knuckles. I remove my hand from his grasp and dry my hands, looking down to conceal my blush. Why is being so nice!?!? His species hunts and  kills my species!!

When I look back up Gabriel is looking at me like a kicked puppy. He wraps his arms around me once again, leading me into the next room. He sits me down at the table and drapes a fuzzy blanket around my shoulders. "You sit down here, I'll make you some food" he says, hugging me before grabbing the bags off the table and retreating to the kitchen. Not long after some delicious smells waft out of the kitchen, accompanied by the sound of food cooking. A few minutes later gabriel walks in with a steaming plate. On the plate is a delicious looking omlette with strips of bacon on the side, as soon as he sets it down I'm stuffing food in my face. Gabriel laughs at my antics, sitting down next to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I allow him to do so. As soon as I finish eating he whisks the plate away, coming back with two mugs of coffee and a bottle of French vanilla creamer. He hands me the creamer, taking a sip of his black coffee. I pour the desired amount of creamer into my coffee before taking a long sip. "So you don't like cream?" I ask, trying to break the silence. "Not in my coffee but I'd like to cream you" he says, winking. My eyes go wide and the coffee mug in my hands shakes. gabriels cocky look disappears in an instant, replaces by one of concern. "Are you ok jack?" He asks, peering at me. "Y-yes" I stutter, voice shaking. "Did I scare you? Im sorry, i didn't realize. I promise I won't do it again" he says, looking guilty. He takes the mug from my shaking hands and places it on the table. He takes my hand and gently kisses my knuckles, snapping me out of my fearful daze. I nod and Gabriel hands me my coffee back, kissing me on the cheek. I'm not used to anyone being so affectionate towards me, but it might be something i could get used to, though maybe not with Gabriel.