chapter 1:the shinobi duelist vs Jaden Yuki

Jaden has just made it in time for the entrance exam into the duel academy to fulfill his dream of becoming the next king of games duelist.
However. This task isn't going to be that easy because of the person he is about to face off against in his duel entrance exam. He's about to learn a hard lesson and that is the fact that heroes. Come in many different forms. The creatures they face even more so. Can Jaden and his hero cards defeat this unknown opponent and be accepted into duelist academy???. We're about to find out as Jaden enters the arena and said.

"Huh. I guess I'm going to win by default because I don't see my opponent anywhere. I wonder where he could....yikes!!!. What was that thing!!??. It could have killed me!!!."

Everyone in the stands recognized that weapon that was just thrown at Jaden. A three pronged kunai knife.
It was then in that moment that the top student of the obolisk blue dorm Zane said.

"This duel isn't going to be lasting very long. If anything.
It's only going to be a one sided duel in his favor since nobody. Not even professor crowler has beaten him."

And Sirus. Zane's little brother said.

"Who's that Zane???. Who's strange knife is that???."

And zane said.

"The only person who's even come close to beating chansoler Shepard in a duel.
The only duelist strong enough to beat my cyber end dragon and use it against me.
They call him the "shinobi duelist" of the academy. And for good reason to. Just watch and see what I mean."

Suddenly a yellow flash appeared in the arena and who should it be but none other than naruto uzumaki namikaze. The shinobi duelist of the academy.

Naruto then said.

"So you are my opponent???.
Well then I guess this won't take me long to get back to my creating New cards for kaiba Corp industries and local Domino city card shops.
Let's duel!!!."

And Jaden said.

"Alright!!!. I'll show you what I can do!!!. Get your game on!!!."

And naruto said.

"I like your style kid. You remind me of myself when I was younger. But you should know that I'm not your average teacher. Far from it actually. I'm right up there with chansoler Shepard and the other academy council members."

Up in the stands a ra yellow student named Sebastian was observing the duel closely. The duel hadn't been started yet and Sebastian said.

"I was wondering if there was a reason why he looks so familiar. And now I know why. That's naruto uzumaki namikaze. The first person to have ever been offered a place in the ra yellow dormitory as a student of the academy...and the first person to have ever turned it down to start his own dormitory. They say that his most legendary card is on the same level of power if not greater than the Egyptian God cards that each dorm was named after. He created a new dormitory for young duelists he believed have great potential. Nobody's ever made it into his dormitory because you have to defeat him in order to get in."

An obolisk blue student Alexis rohdes then said.

"Just what makes this dormitory of his so special that you have to beat him in order to gain entry anyway???. It's not like only the acceptional duelists can get in. Does it???."

And Zane said.

"You don't understand Alexis.
The only reason why he's got the rule of beating him to gain acceptance is because he's looking for only three of the best students to take on as his students and teach them personally. So far hundreds of students have tried... but none have successfully been able to win.
If Jaden somehow does pull this off and by some miracle win. He will have been the first of three to be accepted by the red fox of nine tails dormitory."