chapter 4: Jaden's curiosity.

The next day Jaden had gone to lunch and couldn't help but still be curious about what secrets naruto was hiding. So instead of trying to get into the 'off limits' room as naruto called it. He decided to go with the second best approach. And it wasn't asking naruto directly. No. Instead of naruto. He went to the one person who almost lost to naruto in a duel. Chansoler Shepard. Knocking on the chanselor's office door Jaden waited for him to answer and chansoler Shepard said.

"Come in the door is open."

Jaden then walked in the door and said.

"Excuse me. Headmaster.
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about the history behind my head of house naruto uzumaki. What's his story???.
Everyone's got a life story. I'm just curious."

And the chansoler said.

"I'm sorry Jaden. But as far as I know he's never really talked about his past with anyone else. Not even me.
Sorry. But I'm afraid I don't know any more than you do about him aside from his dueling skills. Why don't you ask him yourself???. And why the sudden interest???."

And Jaden said.

"Well...you see headmaster Shepard. Professor naruto has this room of his that he keeps locked up all the time and told me that it was where he designs all of the cards he's got. But I think he is hiding something that he would kill to keep hidden.
I'm just curious if you knew anything."

And chansoler Shepard said.

"As I've said before Jaden. Naruto has many secrets. Who he chooses to trust them with is his decision. But I will give you this piece of advice.
And it's something that naruto told me many years ago."

And Jaden asked.

"What's that headmaster???."

And chansoler Shepard said.

"Only when you have something most important to you that you are willing to protect with your life do you become truly strong. Keep that in mind. And don't worry.
When the time comes.
Naruto will tell you about his past when he's ready. he may seem Cold hearted and speak in riddles. But he's actually very wise."

Jaden then said.

"Okay headmaster Shepard.
Thanks for the advice. I'll let you get back to work now."

Jaden then left The office and said.

"Aww man. That was a waste of my time. Now I'm no closer to the truth then I was a day ago. what could the professor be hiding that he doesn't want anybody knowing???."

Sirus then walked up to Jaden and said.

"Hey Jaden. You seem troubled. What's on your mind???."

And Jaden said.

"Hey Sirus. It's nothing serious really. Say your pretty smart right???.
Think that you could help me with solving a riddle the headmaster told me???."

And Sirus said.

"I'm not sure exactly how much help I can be but I'll try. What's the riddle???."

And Jaden said.

"Okay. here it is. The chansoler said. Only when I have something most important to me that I'm willing to protect with my life can I become truly strong. But I don't know what that something is."

And Sirus asked.

"Well.. what's the most important thing you've ever had to hold on to???. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you Jaden.
I'm pretty sure I know what the answer is. The question is. Are you smart enough to figure it out yourself???. I know that I am."