chapter 6: let the duels begin.

Naruto stood across from Alexis Atticus and Zane ready to duel he was kind enough to let them make the first move and so Alexis Drew the first card and said.

"I'll go first. And I summon cyber blader in attack mode!!!. Next I'll play a face down card and end my turn."

Zane then said.

"My move. I summon cyber dragon in attack mode and end my turn. Your turn Atticus. Be careful..we don't know what to expect from him. He's got cards more powerful then even the Egyptian God cards themselves."

And Atticus said.

"I find that hard to believe but if you say so. I summon mirage dragon in attack mode and that ends out turn."

And naruto said.

"Now bad guys. Those cards look pretty strong. However.
I have cards far stronger than them. First I'll activate the continuous spell card known as the Shinto shrine.
Next I'll seal these two cards inside the shrine and then I'll summon Madara Uchiha in attack mode. Next I'll activate the spell card known as bloodline ability wheel. This card let's me spin the wheel and there's three types of bloodline on here for Madara Uchiha to use. Let's see what we can get."

The wheel then spun and when it stopped naruto said.

"Well how about that. The most powerful bloodline in existence. Rinnegan. OH. Did I forget to mention that the bloodline abilities wheel never leaves the field even by card effects???. It can't be destroyed unless either I have no shinobi cards on my field or I discard it from the field back to my hand. Now Madara Uchiha. Attack cyber dragon with Almighty push!!!."

Madara then did as naruto said and cyber dragon was destroyed.

Naruto then said.

"I'm not done yet. Because thanks to the rinnegan Madara Uchiha gets to use his special ability. Rinnegan art: rinne-tensei. With this ability I can revive one monster from my opponents graveyard. Welcome to my field cyber dragon!!!."

Zane then said.

"DAMN!!!. I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I didn't think that he'd be able to take control of my cyber dragon so quickly. Not to mention that we have no idea what two cards are sealed inside that shrine behind him. Atticus. Please tell me your cards can help us here???."

And Atticus said.

"Well it's like he said. we have to put our differences aside and work as a team to win. Stop thinking you can do it on your own and think before you act. You played right into his plan from the beginning."

And Alexis said.

"I hate to say it but my brothers right Zane. Drop that superiority complex for once will you???. This duel isn't any ordinary duel you know. And those cards aren't ordinary either. I'm not sure what it is but it's almost like their sentient... like they have a mind of their own but obviously obey him none the less."

And Atticus said.

"Wait hold on a minute sis!!!.
Are you trying to say that those cards are actually people who are alive!!??.
How's that even possible!!!."

And naruto said.

"You'd be surprised what I'm capable of doing Atticus. But that's my secret to tell. And I'm not telling anyone what it is. Let's continue shall we???.
I summon izuna Uchiha in attack position!!!. Next I'll spin the bloodline abilities wheel and see what we get."

The wheel then spun round and round until it stopped and naruto said.

"How much luckier could I get. Mangekyo sharingan eyes. This will be interesting.
Now who's monster should I target next???. How about... Alexis. Go izuna Uchiha. Use tsukuyomi genjutsu on Cyber blader!!!."