She sunk my battle ship

"Wait, What?" Peter jerked from his sheepish embarrassment and looked at her mother in surprise.

"You heard me. Good." Mrs. Jones smiled. "Even though your a complete stranger to me, I know who spider man is. She's quite fond of him, which I now know is you. I can trust her soulmate will... work out for her.." Her mother trailed off. "Anyhoo! I need to sleep, no funny business you two got it?

"Wait your totally cool w-with um.. this?" MJ raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"I have much bigger things to worry about dear." Her mother smiled. "Ok but seriously, nothing stupid between you alright?!" Her mother turned to leave.

"So you're just leaving?" MJ was a little surprised by her mother's reaction.

"That I am. Wouldn't want to miss our movie now, would we?" Her mother smirked.

"No I guess?" MJ kept into her mothers arms graciously in a hug. "Thanks for understanding mom."

"Its not a problem hun." Mrs. Jones stroked MJ's hair.

------

Peter took MJ to his house.. well.. apartment really. They both decided that if both MJ's parents knew, then Aunt May had all the right to know as well. The woman took it a bit differently, but it was easier to explain to her. Aunt May let them go on a date, which would technically be their first real date. Peter decided to make it real, and wouldn't be Spiderman for a day.

They walked together, hand in hand, around the streets of New York. Neither of them were really sure what they were going to do but it still felt like a special moment shared between the two of them. Peter kept subconsciously glancing at her flushed cheeks and perfect lips. But averted his eyes as to keep her from noticing.

Her phone rang.

MJ picked it up, it was her dad. She was internally greeted with an agitated voice on the other side, sitting at her door being gone.

"Where are you young lady she Why aren't you home?!" He kept speaking over and over again. Or "get back home now u or their will be
Consequences!"

MJ wined au his voice and chipped a jabs over the speaker so Peter wouldn't hear what was going on. But Peter was really good at eavesdropping. For some odd reason.

"I'm sorry dad but I'm on a date right now!"

"Get back here now!" He tempered.

"And What would I do at home?! Why do I need to be there?!" MJ fought back, finding courage that seemed to have been lost before.

"Chores! Plenty of chores! Get here in fifteen no later!"

"Sorry dad but I'm on a date and I'm not putting up with your f**king b**lsh*t today!" She screamed and hung up on him. She then shut her phone down and stuck it in the depths of her backpack.

"Moody?" Peter chuckled slightly.

"I f**king hate that d**kwad." She mitered.

An hour passed and Peter found himself trying to find an excuse to kiss her. But it was really hard to, because he felt so awkward and out of place. And before he knew it Where was swept away but her mother to go see a movie.

He missed his chance.

Please read !
So so so so so so sorry about the short chapter! My updating schedule has been off these last couple of weeks. But when I guest back on track, this book will be finished in a chapter or two and I will be posting a new book called Wings on this profile of you're interested in checking it out. It will be posted before Christmas Eve, and this book will be done before then. CHOW