A/N

Omg guys thank you so much for getting me to 9k! This book has so many grammar errors and I can't believe that oven with those you pushed through. Auto correct is stupid and I promise to try and go back through this and fix it all. That's my Mac for you, "fixing" all my problems.

I didn't think this story would blow up like it did but, well you know. This was my first actual spider man fic, which is so strange. I have a one shot book full of crackhead short stories in case you want to check it out.
I am also writing a new story which is a Peter Parker X reader and I've never done something like that before. Most X readers are super... well bad because they make the y/n (your name) person more of a Mary Sue and the characters instantly fall in love with y/n, and they are a daughter of Tony Stark, and they are smarter than Peter and Tony himself, and they are super rich, and they have super powers... the list goes on. My X Reader is different in a way that I tried to make Y/N as anonymous as possible. Her/his personality is mostly up to the reader and they can be an oc, or other character not really you. So yeah. I'm quite fond of it so I think you should really check it out.
Thank you all so much, Love y'all! No homo