poor little guy

Obviously my ideas have changed slightly since the preview but it's mostly correct. Anyway I went way too long without a chapter sorry guys XD
___________________________

Roman P.O.V

"Virgil didn't look well. Hope he gets better soon it scares me that he's unconscious and in pain" I said to patton and logan while we looked at virgil slightly whimpering in the corner in obvious pain.
"*sigh* don't worry kiddo he'll be right as rain" Patton said in an attempt to brighten the mood with a pun about rain I put on a pity smile 

Patton suddenly turned to me "c-could it be remus?!" I suddenly thought 'How could I be so stupid of course it was remus he did say " I'd get you one day *cackle**cough*" which was weird since 1) he literally said "*cackle*" and "*cough*"
and
2) he had just walked into the kitchen at the time
but he knows not to question his brother since this sort of thing wasnt unheard of for him to do so this was probably one of his sick ideas for a prank with deciet that went out of hand again'

"I'll ask remus and check if it is his if it isn't I'll ask deciet ok? Patt" I said to patton while running into the hall.
"Remus where are you?" I screamed as I ran.

Patton P.O.V

Sadly when roman left the room deciet and remus stood up laughing from their hiding spot behind the setee
(prnounced set- ee XD but its couch for u Americans I think ...?)

"Hey kiddos did you do this to virgey?" I asked in hopes that they did so hey could take this horrible sickness away.

Both deciet and remus gultily looked towards virgil "no. Well.. not entirely we had a parasite but we sort of lost it, you see we didn't train it too well.. and it we'll. ... he escaped" deciet said while struggling not to lie which showed that he was telling the truth.
"I named him erebus" Remus said in hopes it was helpful with a small smile but guilty smile

"*sigh* thanks kiddos just one more question ok. How harmful is this erebus ?" I asked worried about my dark strange son.
"Well .... that's the problem we don't know" Remus said
" well thanks anyway kiddos. Go find roman and tell him patt sent cha. Ok?" I said only recheving nods in agreement in return
'Luckily logan is caring for virgil at the moment *sigh* he's like a worried latent sometimes well guess someone has to be we can leave a load of kiddos running around'

Hey readers sorry in inactive I've got no reason but thanks for following me and voting for this story the updates will continue to be slow as I'm 15 about to be sixteen and that as anyone in the UK knows means that this is my final year in school before college so I'm focusing on that.
I in no way an discontinuing this story and to anyone who can be bothered to read all this pls suggest any idea as how the story should continue
Signing out
aria~

Idea for next chapter:
Logan is sat with virgil being such a mother bear. When virgil awakens logan worries especially when the food he managed to get virgil to eat was thrown up. Due to the fever Virgil calls logan "mom"

Credit:
-thanks angstyreadingaddict  she suggested basically the whole idea of the parasite and was tons of help  tbh I needed this help and wouldn't have continued with any idea if it wasn't for her.