「1 」

Jungkook blankly stared out of his window of his room. His eyes kept shutting from time to time, but he didn't dare to sleep even though it was 3:48am in the morning.

"Kookie?"

The quiet boy turned his head and saw his tired hyung, Jimin. His hair was all over the place since he most likely just woke up. "Why are you awake?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't see you go to bed earlier when I said goodnight" he replied, crawling onto the youngers bed and laying down beside his still body. "What's going on-"

"Nothing. It's nothing. You should go back to bed Jimin-ssi."

"I'm not sleeping until you tell me Jungkook. I've seen the way you are these days. You look so sad and gloomy, always having bags under your eyes. You fall asleep during meetings and can't even run your pack correctly. Everyone is worried, I'm worried. So please.."

"I'm lonely," Jungkook paused for a second and then continued. "You all have your mates. Jin has Yoongi, for fucks sake you have two Jimin. I'll never find mine. He probably wouldn't even want someone like me. An alpha who can't even run his own pack. I have you guys, but when can I be the one to have someone laying next to them? When can I be the one who brags about his boyfriends accomplishments. Every night I stay up thinking about what I could be doing instead of staring out this window. Possibly getting some actual sleep with my soulmate."

Jimin frowned as tears swelled in his eyes, not knowing that his friend who was like a brother to him was hurting this bad. "Are- are you crying? Jimin don't cry-" Jimin sat up and pulled Jungkook into a tight hug. His hands moved up and down the taller boys back. "I-I'm not crying" he gave a sad smile and wiped his tears before mumbling a few words. "I'm sorry you felt this way Kookie..Is there anything I can do?..The guys and I can let the pack know that you're gonna be putting your Alpha duties aside for a few days if you want. One of us can take over while everyone else is here looking out for..you..." Jimin sweetly smiled at Jungkook. The boy probably fell asleep while listening to his hyungs 'rant'.

"Sweet dreams." He unwrapped his arms from the younger boy and pulled the covers over him, patting his head and exiting the room before hearing someone's voice.

"Thanks hyung."

That's it for the first chapter. It's short, but as we go along they'll get longer. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you on the next one <3

 I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you on the next one <3