From the Third Perspective

Passing all the people. That is what happens with his life. Arthur passed many people who were 2 feet taller than his minuscule form, ironically he didn't care. He was used to it by now. He brushed by everyone trying to get through this busy town on his own. Arthur looked around to the corner and saw three thugs pinning down an older man with a knife. They were demanding money and most likely going to leave the older gentleman on the ground and run away. Arthur rolled his eyes and passed by many outside booths trying to swindle other outsiders.

There was only one reason he was here. He needed to get some supplies for his job, such as parchment and quills. This was the cheapest town around, plus there was that one aspect he wanted to keep to the back of his mind, Roz.

He had to admit he would have to go visit Roz eventually, it's been two days, but he wanted to teach the Titan God a lesson. Roz was getting into the habit of enjoying his finger while the tiny half ling was visiting, the problem with that was every time Arthur was also on the menu. He knew Roz was messing around and would never actually hurt the minuscule half ling, but Roz promised to hold off on eating him when Arthur felt uncomfortable or not in the mood. Recently Roz some reason was demonstrating his power over his messenger and ignoring his cries to stop.

There was only thing Arthur could control, and that was if he visited the God. He wouldn't stay away forever but just wanted to prove to Roz he had a say in this friendship too. He sighs and rolls his eyes once more to goes back to walking through the dirty and horrid town for his supplies.

Arthur was looking through a blue stall with one piece of cloth to show off all the expensive and delicate products they had on display. Arthur's head just barley reached over the stall. He had to stand on his toes to talk to the shifty man with a smirk; the man was even leaning forward to see the half ling.

" Do you have this specific parchment and this specific ink?" he leaned over the wooden stand front to hand the seller his list. As he did, a person ran square into Arthur causing him to fall to the ground. He looked up and shook his head, " You have to be kidding me?" he whispered to himself. While he was pushing his body back up to stand he watched as the guy who ran into him stumbled but continued to run away like something was chasing him, but nothing was present.

Arthur then looked up and noticed the stall seller disappeared down the hallway screaming. He looked around himself and finally the scene began to play out. All the humans in the town were turning away from something, some were even screaming and crying. Mothers were gathering up their children and running for there lives like they could save their children.

Arthur then felt it. He felt the ground shake in a familiar vibration. He looked down confused but saw it again. The whole ground shook like someone was taking a single step at a time.

" You have got to be kidding me. Here? Of all places?" He knew with him gone Roz still had to do his job, but why here of all places!

Arthur ran in the opposite direction all the crowds were heading. He passed many people who ran right into him confused why such a small guy was running towards the danger.

As he got closer to the God, he noticed all the damage all around him. Buildings were on fire; some were knocked down completely, there were footprints so large on the ground people would trip when they ran over them because of the depth, and lastly, there were bodies. Want to know something ironic? He didn't care. He was so unfazed, people would think he was psychotic, but that's what you get from hanging around Roz.

Arthur continued on passing more fire and screaming. He finally slowed his pace when he saw Roz in the distance. He was enjoying himself, like always. Roz would crouch down, say some type of witty comment he thought was funny like: " Come here little guys I'm only going to eat yah." and grin from ear to ear in his mocking way. Arthur watched the massive giant from here and was surprised. He honestly never saw Roz from this perspective, he's gone with him on his jobs, but never from this perspective of a screaming civilian. He even had to admit it was a little intimidating. Roz would gather a hand full of humans, some falling from his grasp when he stood up, and he would deposit them into his mouth with a consideration. Arthur watched as some were just deposited and others were savored for their flavor, never using his sharp cat-like teeth to eat. When he had enough with tossing then back, Roz grabbed a jar and started to deposit the teat for later.

Arthur stood staring up at his friend who was showing his true dominant and monstrous side, he didn't even realize Roz was approaching him. Roz scooped another hand full of humans and caught Arthur in with the mix. Arthur scrambled trying to free himself from the mix but failed. Roz deposited half into his mouth, savoring every taste that was present from every human and left the other half in his hand. He took the jar with his other hand and deposited the rest in the jar, including Arthur.

Arthur looked around and noticed there were only about 10 maybe 15 people in here, when Roz collected humans there we're usually more because they had to fill him up for a snack for later.

He ran up to the glass and started to point in it to get Roz's attention, but obviously was failing with Roz having the time of his life destroying another city.
-------------------------------------------------

Arthur fell asleep within the jar waiting for Roz to finish his job. He didn't start to startle awake till he started to hear screaming all around him. He opened one eye and looked around. Roz was mimicking his action, but laying in a clearing, away from the city. He was laying on his back had one arm on his stomach and one leg was propped up moving up and down. He collected the jar and unscrewed it. Roz reached in and grabbed the rest of the humans and Arthur.

" Roz! Hey, big lug! Will you open your ears!" he yelled up and was not succeeding.

Roz licked his lips making himself water and deposited his handful into his mouth and passed his lips.

Arthur was definitely up now. He saw Roz move his tongue up and down liking at any human he could like they were his favorite candy. Arthur looked at himself and saw how covered in saliva he was and started to freak out. He's been swallowed before, but not with the other sacrifice. What would happen to him? Since Roz didn't know he was with them, would he be dissolved in the acid like the others?

" Roz! Hey, come on Roz! Pay attention to me for once in your life!" Arthur was to the point he was kicking the sharp predatory fangs to get his attention.

All Arthur got as a reply was Roz's tongue plastered itself to the roof of his mouth holding Arthur. He then tilted his head back to deposit the rest into his bottomless pit. Roz then used his tongue to slip it all over Arthur's body and savor his body one last time.

" Alright, this is it," he yelled at himself. He was expecting to follow the rest of the humans, so he closed his eyes waiting for his friend to rid of him.

He then felt something grab his clothing and slowly bring him out. The light blinded him, so Arthur had to shield his eyes. He slowly opened up his eyes and looked at his open surroundings. He saw the distant trees, the destroyed city, and then Roz smiling back at him.

" What are you up to Arthur?" he smirked showing his fangs to get his point across.

" What the hell Roz! Why don't you pay more attention to what is in your mouth? You could have seriously injured me!"

" Oh come now little Arthur don't be dramatic."

" You could have!"

Roz laid Arthur on his chest and laid back with his arms behind his back. " Arthur... I knew you were there the whole time. I also knew you were in the town."

Arthur's mouth hung open at his so-called friend. " Then...why? Just why?"

" Simple. I had to teach you a lesson, little messenger. You have been absent for a time."

Arthur sat down on Roz as he looked down at his minuscule friend. He turned his head down and seemed upset.

" I had to Arthur. I found out my next town was the same one you go to get supplies and I couldn't resist. You wouldn't talk to me."he seemed a little upset himself.

" I didn't come around because you were abusing my visits, Roz! I am not a snack to be ignored and enjoy whenever you want! I thought we already talked about this!"

Roz wouldn't look at Arthur and just looked over to the side like he wasn't interested in what Arthur had to say.

Arthur sighs and lays down. " Fine I'll start coming around again. Only because I have to," he remarked back.

Roz brushed his fuzzy hair back and contemplated what the small said.
"Good, it's your job anyway...but I don't feel that way for your information. I would never harm you. I may...only may start listening and stop succumbing to my predator instincts,"

Arthur knew that was the best he was going to get as an apology. He laid on his friend looking up in content. " So how was the job anyway?"