nine [ scenario ]

"Kang Taehyun! stop sulking will you?!" Yeonjun yelled and grabbed the comforter away from his sulking sad friend named Taehyun.

"Let me be hyung!" He yelled and plant his face on his pillow.

"My gosh!" Yeonjun dramatically sighed out and faced Soobin.

"Tell him to take a shower" He told Soobin while his hands are on his hips acting like a nagging mom,while Soobin is the dad.

Soobin sighed and went towards Taehyun's bed.

"Taehyun-ah,take a shower will you?" Soobin lazily said because he is hungry.

Yeonjun wouldn't give them food if Taehyun will not get out his bed. It a pure torture for the other guys.

He didn't listen and continue to mumble against his pillow.

"I should've asked her out" he mumbled.

Yeonjun is losing hope for his younger friend and Soobin on the other hand is losing hope to eat his bread at the right time.

"You should have given her the letters at the first place Taehyun,i'm sure Y/n is not dumb to notice that it was you but you let your fear got the best of you" Soobin blurted out because he is a minute late on his Precious Bread Eating time.

Taehyun was about to justify his reasons why he didn't give any letters to you but Beomgyu and Kai came running towards the room.

"T-Taehyun!" Beomgyu yelled panting.

"What!" He asked,brows are lining because he will not accept any nagging anymore.

"Ryujin told me that Y/n didn't accept Myudo's invitation to be his date!" Kai blurted and Beomgyu slapped his arm.

"I was suppose to tell him that" Beomgyu said and Kai just stuck his tongue out.

"Really?!" He sat up and his hopes are soaring high.

"You heard them,now go to your girl so that Yeonjun hyung will give me my bread" Soobin said and Yeonjun slapped his arms.

"You Bangdoli!,Taehyun,take a shower first ok?!" Yeonjun yelled and the latter ran towards the bathroom to freashen up his already fresh face.

"I'm ready to confess" he whispered to himself.

---

Bangdoli (방도리) - Bread Addict

hshshs i love soobin❤

btw,this book is ending and i love you guys for a 100+ reads...mwah!❤